F/W 18.19 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

According to Mert Alas’ Instagram stories, he’s been shooting something for Miu Miu (in Prague, I believe).

Ashley Graham, Amber Valletta, Florence Clapcott, Meghan Roche, Anna Ewers & Joan Smalls shooting David Yurman campaign in Jamaica.

Bottega Veneta was shooted in Mallorca w vitto Cerreti and with Fabien Baron.

Kendall got Longchamp.

Can’t say I’m mad as long as it isn’t Alexa Chung anymore.

The David Yurman campaign looks as though it's going to be very promising, especially with the casting and Peter Lindbergh! Ashley Graham looks fantastic even in those backstage photos.

I'm most intrigued to see how the likes of Stuart Weitzman turns out this upcoming season, with Mario Testino having been shunned by the industry. Will they hire someone new after all those years? Still have Testino shoot but won't credit him? Who knows!

The David Yurman campaign looks as though it's going to be very promising, especially with the casting and Peter Lindbergh! Ashley Graham looks fantastic even in those backstage photos.

I'm most intrigued to see how the likes of Stuart Weitzman turns out this upcoming season, with Mario Testino having been shunned by the industry. Will they hire someone new after all those years? Still have Testino shoot but won't credit him? Who knows!

I’m so happy testino is gone. I have always thought he’s boring, predictable and overrated. He’s a safe commercial photographer who has nothing to prove.

I wonder if Alexander Wang will advertise this season. Since he's out of NYFW his next show (S/S 2019) is going to be this month? He better advertise because his F/W 2018 was not bad and less tacky!

Update so far. Feel free to edit.

Campaigns out:
Loewe: Stella Tennant & Elise Crombez by Steven Meisel
Saint Laurent: Betty Catroux, Kaia Gerber, Charlotte Casiraghi, Zoe Kravitz by David Sims
Dsquared2: Bella Hadid & Kendall Jenner by Mert & Marcus
Max Mara: Kris Grikaite by Steven Meisel
Giuseppe Zanotti: Hailey Clauson by Sebastian Faena
Animale: Joan Smalls by Mert & Marcus

Versace had already released their Fall 2017 advertising campaign this time last year! I wonder whether we'll see the Fall 2018 campaign within the next week or so? It was more or less confirmed Meisel had shot it, right?

I think Vittoria being shot in Karl's studio might be Fendi.

I'm hoping Meisel shoots Givenchy again too, I loved Clare's first season with him so I'm hoping that partnership carries on and that could potentially be a new Prada relationship going on.

Also... can we get a book of all of Meisel's campaigns and work for Prada? that would be immense... just like how later this year theres a book of all of Karl's campaigns for Chanel being published.

EEBC75E1-5EB2-44BE-A6F1-297A4394F10F.jpegIs this Emporio Armani F/W 2018 AD?
Source : weibo.com

^
Yes it is the Emporio Armani FW 18 campaign
Dynamic, joyful enthusiasm are the defining qualities of the Emporio Armani FW18-19 Campaign

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Bella and Gigi shot Fendi.... awhile ago. Vitto was probably shooting something for Chanel at Karl's studio.

Isabel Marant posted a sneak peek of their F/W 2018 campaign on Instagram and commented "Girls (and boys) came from the Far West for the new campaign". So it'll be MG.

This one might be Vittoria or Alexandra Micu?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yes :wink:

Campaigns out:
Loewe: Stella Tennant & Elise Crombez by Steven Meisel
Saint Laurent: Betty Catroux, Kaia Gerber, Charlotte Casiraghi, Zoe Kravitz by David Sims
Dsquared2: Bella Hadid & Kendall Jenner by Mert & Marcus
Max Mara: Kris Grikaite by Steven Meisel
Giuseppe Zanotti: Hailey Clauson by Sebastian Faena
Animale: Joan Smalls by Mert & Marcus
Alberta Ferretti: Edie Campbell & Liya Kebede by David Sims
Blumarine: Faretta by Luigi & Iango
Isabel Marant: Anna Ewers, Vittoria Ceretti & Henry Kitcher by Juergen Teller
Emporio Armani: Aira Ferreira, Aleksandar Rusic, Dylan Xue, Leroy Moritz Aiyanyo, Mark Vanderloo, Michelle Gutknecht, Pepe Barroso, Sija Titko, Tae Eun Bang, Tatum Marchetti, Ysaunny Brito by Sølve Sundsbø

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->