Fall/Winter 05.06 Runway Music

yeah i found that link, and to my surprise the link leads to nowhere on the spring 2004 page for gucci =/
does anybody happen to have it?

Does anyone know what songs Tori Amos played in the F/W 2005 Viktor and Rolf show?

Does anyone know what songs Tori Amos played in the F/W 2005 Viktor and Rolf show?
The Beekeeper
B00076EPQM.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

a friend of mine asking me for a favor!but i have no idea about what song it is,so... hope u guys can help!!!thanx a million~sorry it's not this season~
You remember VS Fashion show 2003 backstage when three models in red including Alessandra Ambrosio were singing a weird song randomly for about 15 seconds? I heard this song yesterday at a runway show on TV again. If you know this song (you know a million songs), pleaaaaase let me know! I'm desperate for that!

does anyone know what's the song in Dior show?
i mean, not on the runway, but when the video is showing the backstage of the show
sounds so 60s to me :heart:

No A, Alessandra, Isabeli, and Ana BB were singing "Girl from Ipanema"

Ralph Lauren Fall 2005 runway music

I really enjoyed the tone of the Ralph Lauren Fall 2005 fashion show. Does anyone know the artists/pieces played during the show?

Figured I'd give this another try....does anybody know anything about the song in the Galliano show, about midpoint, kind of a raspy female voice a little bit like Billie Holiday crossed with Erykah Badu and the lyrics are "You will always be, my baby boy, you will always be, my pride and joy......" and "You're in my heart even when we're apart"

any help would be so great.

how about PRADA f/w 2005????? i love everything played on the video. the beat was fantastic...

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->