Fashion Adoption

abel1999

Reaction score
Hey there ! new user here

Just wondering how people think fashion opinions and trend adoption have changed since covid. Are fast fashion frameworks just a natural progression of the industry or are they a fault of social media? I've been thinking about this a lot, wondering what others have to say.

Seems like store buys are much more cohesive. The trendy fall colors appear to be available in many different brands. From a Mens RTW perspective it appears everyone is making burgundy sports jackets this fall. Honey gold jeans from any brand you like it seems.

Fast fashion is a multifaceted issue influenced by various factors, including consumer demands, globalization, and supply chain efficiency.

I personally think that COVID and that lockdown changed A LOT. During COVID a lot of people found themselves by styling and their own hobbies etc. and TikTok had a huge part in it. there is not that one certain style to follow which is in my opinion the main reason for fast fashion. there are a lot of aesthetic groups nowadays, and big brands can't fulfill every group's followers' wishes about their fashion sense and fast fashion sites have everything on their site. like this fash fashion is getting larger and larger. i hate it because of the environment and abusive terms towards young children. it is a very bad machine but hopefully, it will be slowed or changed by any kind of solution. During COVID lockdowns fashion was trying to have shows and stuff sure but after COVID I think everything changed. it impacted our personal styles as well as fashion houses. In my opinion, the variability of fashion houses and the failure to establish trends is due to our individualism finding our personal style, and sticking to aesthetic groups. But I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->