Favorite City In The World

Definitely NYC, not only because I live there, but because there is no other city in the world like it.

Oh, and Paris isn't so bad, either.

new york and paris and milan...

fashion weeks and culture are insane at those cities

For me it is a draw between Paris and Tokyo, the energy of both cities is just amazing, not to mention the stylish people living in it.

New York, where else? :rolleyes::P

Since I've only recently gotten my passport I have a lot of traveling to do (and now that my parents refuse to get on an airplane) that'll take forever but I swear:
I was made for Manhattan :heart:

L.A. and Sao Paulo... I don't think I could ever live on the East Coast or wherever it snows during the winter. L.A. weather is perfect and love them palm trees and beaches! I don't actually live in L.A. but 30-40 minutes from it... on the coast, by the beautiful pacific ocean - Palos Verdes, to be exact.

Sao Paulo, Brazil, is a mix of L.A. and NYC. I was born and raised there and I miss it so much. It's been about 7 years since I left my hometown to golden Southern California :(

Oh, this is hard. I'll give it a try.

London - because I lived there and know it. And it has everything! GREAT city to be young and hopeful in.

Paris - because the city and the French are sooo beautiful and sophisticated. It is just like in the clichés, but better. :heart:

New York - because it's alive, fun and a bit mental. And you can walk around, which is almost a criteria for me when exploring a city.

Berlin - because it has a mix of that hippie-ish attitude to life and a crazy 90's rave culture. Green. Friendly.

Copenhagen - BEST summer city. Breakfast at 12, then find a park and have a beer. Very laid-back. And the boys are by far the hottest in Scandinavia :P

I used to live in NYC so that's my favorite. Honestly you could live there for a hundred years and never run out of places to explore. It's got a great mix of people and professions that thrive there. Great movies, art, music, fashion, architecture, etc.

I also love London. I've only been there twice but I LOVE the look of it. Plus it's the easiest foreign city for me to navigate because I speak the language fluently

Paris is just....well, romantic. So much of it is so incredibly beautiful it makes my heart explode.

Chicago doesn't get nearly enough praise. It's on the water, it's got killer shopping (the "magnificent mile" is a must if you go there) and I also love the restuarants. I can't really say I've seen the whole city, though. Even though I've been several times, I was only ever in the nicer sections of the city. I heard horror stories about the not-so-nice sections.

Boston is also a great city. It feels very old-world for the US.

Beirut definitely

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->