Francisco Lachowski (November 2010 - February 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo Pignatelli Cerimonia S/S 2013 Catalogue
carlopignatelli.com

Carlo Pignatelli Cerimonia S/S 2013 Catalogue
carlopignatelli.com

Young Francisco Lachowski must be the best thing on Earth. His skin, his height, his arms, his body... Everything about him was amazing. :crush:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, Chico had this quality that can only be described as MAGIC. like, he was impossibly charming and mischievous and alluring in that beautiful way that a guy can be when they're not a kid anymore, but not quite a man.

he's still possessed with enormous beauty. i just think he's been lazy in his modeling for the past year or so. hopefully that changes, cause he was such a joy to see.

A|X BEHIND THE LENS: SARA SAMPAIO AND FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI
They’re back….Check out the behind-the-lens shot of Brazilian models Francisco Lachowski and Sara Sampaio. The dynamic duo (from the A|X Holiday 2011 image campaign) is back with us for an upcoming special project.

DSOAN8V.jpg

facebook.com/armaniexchange

I don't think he's being lazy, he's about to be a father...

Photos from Leslie Kee’s “Forever Young” Photo Exhibition, featuring Kerry Degman, Simon Nessman, Marios Lekkas, Markus Schenkenberg, Garrett Neff, Francisco Lachowski, Diego Miguel unreleased photos.

| Japan | Feb 2013

Tumblr/kerrydegmanfan

Our 4th issue F*ck Yeah Francisco has sold out.

Here’s a never been seen outtake from our Francisco shoot by Pantelis

Tumblr/coitusmagazine

awesome shoot!!! that's the most engaged i've seen Francisco in quite a while! the shot with his knee up and fingers doing the 'gun' thing is really fantastic! like a ninja! haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->