Francisco Lachowski (November 2010 - February 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A perfume campaign!

Cacharel: Amor Amor in a flash

l'Oréal

I knew he was getting back to work. Ever since he started posting those pictures on IG haha

He looks amazing for William Rast, I'm so happy he is back to work after taking so time off

I'm confused, a male "model" getting a big commercial campaign with L'oreal it's new for me... should this be considered a huge deal ?

Todd Snyder S/S 2014 New York

Todd+Snyder+Presentation+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+SjNHp1Dqjm-l.jpg

zimbio.com

The photoshop cut looks cheap, but it's a cute set of pics

Francisco Lachowski photographed by Greg Vaughan and styled by Matthew Marden for Made In Brazil Magazine 7. The new issue already available at Casa in New York (on the corner of 12th street and 8th Ave.), Livraria da Travessa in Rio de Janeiro, and Livraria Cultura throughout Brazil. Make sure to pick up a copy!

Facebook/Made In Brazil

One feature that is sure to find lots of love on Tumblr is Lachowski’s opening editorial, shot in gorgeous black-and-white by Greg Vaughan and styled by Matthew Marden. Corbetta notes that this is Lachowski’s first major story since the birth of his son, and the model brings a new grown-up sensibility to the arresting images. “He is a big part of how the magazine started, and was the cover of our second issue, and I hadn’t worked with him in over a year,” Corbetta says. “In that time he became a dad and was doing a lot of more commercial work, so I decided to cast him for one of the main fashion stories to make sure he would have a more fun day in the studio, and for us to do something we hadn’t done together yet.”

models.com

Oh man I am luuuuusting for a Francisco comeback! In those new shots he's as gorgeous as ever! Yaaaeeesss!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->