General Dior Questions

i fall in love with this bag - Dior Gaucho - in white. where i can get one A.S.A.P, or its not even come out yet? is there a long wait-list?

thanks a lot! :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i think its about feburary, but im not sure about the waiting lists...there might be one...:flower: but i also think the "nude" detective is going to arrive...i guess white will be the most popular colour too, you should be ok though if you call up a dior boutique...:heart::flower:

Does anyone know where I can find the dior Hawaiian Glamour bag, preferably online? (e lux doesn't ship overseas, so they're of no help)
I've been wanting to get the matching wedges, and if I find the bag I'll have the perfect reason to.:flower:

p10656353_ph_hero.jpg

pic: e lux.

JR1 said:
I was going to say www.diorboutique.com - but I checked and I cant find it sorry, try calling your nearest boutique though :flower:

thanks, maybe I'll have to do that. I'm thinking the bag and the wedges would be cute for summer :flower:

Keya said:
Does anyone know where I can find the dior Hawaiian Glamour bag, preferably online? (e lux doesn't ship overseas, so they're of no help)
I've been wanting to get the matching wedges, and if I find the bag I'll have the perfect reason to.:flower:

pic: e lux.

Check the Hawaii Dior boutiques, they had them the last time I checked. Ala Moana had one in the back since it was an older style :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Noriko said:
Check the Hawaii Dior boutiques, they had them the last time I checked. Ala Moana had one in the back since it was an older style :D

Thanks :flower: , if I can't find it anywhere else I might have to do that (I'll have to practise my English infront of the mirror :lol: :blush: )
I found someone who might have the bag, though, but I don't know yet if she's sold it already. She said she would sell the bag for 700, and that if the bag went on sale she would reduce her price accordingly. Since it's an older style bag I would've thought they'd put it on sale with the wedges, but apparently not :huh: I'm not in a hurry, though, there's no way I can wear wedges here until May at the earliest.

Does anyone knows where can I find a Dior Gambler Phyton bag in green/yellow? and price please... any info! i'm desperated...

^^^They had one at the private sale a month or two ago at the Dior Ala Moana. It was near half price but I'm not sure exactly what the price was. I don't think they have it anymore, but I believe that if it doesn't sell at the sale it'll go to the outlet eventually. You may want to try there :D

mushgushwa said:
Does anyone knows where can I find a Dior Gambler Phyton bag in green/yellow? and price please... any info! i'm desperated...

Try the Holt Renfrew in Vancouver Canada

WXYZ said:
i fall in love with this bag - Dior Gaucho - in white. where i can get one A.S.A.P, or its not even come out yet? is there a long wait-list?

thanks a lot! :kiss:

try to dior boutique in Chevy Chase, MD - they may have the large.

I wasn't able to locate a Hawaiian saddle bag anywhere, so I ordered a Dior Victim bag as a substitute, thinking I could find the matching shoes somewhere online. Well I couldn't, they were already sold, and now I donno how to find a matching shoe/bag set for summer :cry:
I love the Hawaiian line more than the Victim line, and I could probably find a pair of Hawaiian wedges on ebay, if I'm willing to go a size up or a half size down, but on the other hand I cannot find the bag anywhere. And I have the Victim bag on the way, but cannot find the matching shoes :doh:
On the other hand I have no idea what to match the bag/shoes with, but I don't even care because I want a fun bag with matching shoes to wear for summer. And it doesn't matter that these are older lines as dior doesn't have a boutique anywhere near me, and the chances of bumping into someone carrying the same bag is about as high as seeing dancing sea lions in the street. :P

Bah, this really isn't going my way.

83_12.JPG

pic is from ebay.

i love the dior saddle bags! so classic! i only have one, but i'm obsessed with it. it was the special edition or whatever, parisian one- it's absolutely gorgeous! it was my first one and i will definately get another!

I would love to have a matching saddle bag and sandals! I hope some new designs come out this year.

I saw a Dior catalouge recently, but it was from last year. Can you only get them from the Dior store, or can they be ordered over the phone? I just would like to see the new styles for this year and the closet store is about 4 or 5 hours away.

^i am not to sure, but if you ring them they'll let you know if you can or not!!

onehotgrrl said:
I would love to have a matching saddle bag and sandals! I hope some new designs come out this year.

So do I! I still want a bag/shoes set in a fun, summery design. The dior Punk bag arrived a few weeks ago (yes, it's called the 'Punk' line, and not 'Victim' like I said before) and I have yet to carry it. I'm not sure I ever will, maybe if I get a white dress to wear it with or something. The downside to the crazy colorful bags is that it's so hard to find something to wear with them. I still want the Hawaiian Glamour saddle, though :P

Keya said:
So do I! I still want a bag/shoes set in a fun, summery design. The dior Punk bag arrived a few weeks ago (yes, it's called the 'Punk' line, and not 'Victim' like I said before) and I have yet to carry it. I'm not sure I ever will, maybe if I get a white dress to wear it with or something. The downside to the crazy colorful bags is that it's so hard to find something to wear with them. I still want the Hawaiian Glamour saddle, though :P

I agree. The Dior Gaucho is a cool bag- but I like funky or interesting prints. I hope they go back to doing those soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmaximus89
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->