Givenchy F/W 11.12 : Naomi, Natalia, Kristen, Mariacarla & Rob by Mert & Marcus

Naomi looks fabulous!!! and jugding by that video it's probably gonna be one uber amazing campaign. cannot wait to see Mariacarla's shot!!B)

LOL

well I want to see all their growls :lol:
based on the preview Natalia has the best styling but has the lowest growl , I want to see all their expressions

Kristen looks fierce ! :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
The video is mad fierce. I can't say that I love Naomi's shot. Her mouth is just odd, but she did look stunning in the video. MCB killed it. I can't wait to see the full campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naomi was kinda unexpected but I love this. So different from last season's campaign but still maintaining a certain philosophy.

Let's just wait and hope the rest of the shoot to be as amazing as in the video.

Forget about Naomi and other models. MCB is the most dangerous & fiercest b**ch in this campaign!!!! I would not like to meet her in some dark & empty street. :lol::lol::lol:

Always Naomi look Fierce, the campaing im not sure need see iun print right now say nooo

Forget about Naomi and other models. MCB is the most dangerous & fiercest b**ch in this campaign!!!! I would not like to meet her in some dark & empty street. :lol::lol::lol:

I feel the opposite. :rolleyes: She can whip her fierce hair at me in a dark alley any night.

I give it a thumbs up but Naomi looks more like she is yawning than growling. I like the pillow and the boots and that was one of my favorite looks from the show, but the monochromatic is dragging the image down a bit. I am definitely looking forward to seeing more.

I was expecting group shots, imagine Naomi, Kristen & MCB in one shot!
But I love what they've offered, it looks fantastic and judging from the video, other shots won't have less effect than this image.

i love this campaign!!! great cast,great collection...simple and fierce shots!!...could someone post the video on youtube? cant downloaded it!! thanks

I thought it was Jourdan at first glance lol
Love it, not so much the models (this and the male ad) but the mood and setting :smile:

Such a waste of Naomi
I mean with all the crazy printed outfits from the collection they gave her the less exciting one...also she looks really awkward and uncomfortable on that pillow
Wanna see more pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->