Gossip Girl Fashion

Leighton Meester on the set of 'Gossip Girl' in Manhattan - March 5, 2012 - tlfan

F1331036315548749_30.jpg

tlfan

^ Thanks as always Emilee!! :flower: That tan outfit is pure, unadulterated Blair Waldorf!! :woot:

(BTW-Apropos of nothing, but it has bothered me for years now- Chuck Bass would not have a black stretch Lincoln Town Car!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually find blatant, patterned Louis Vuitton logos atrocious, but the gold bag Leighton is carrying is actually rather adorable. Is this my all-nighter delirium speaking?

I like the two Blair last looks! and the LV bag is very cute

The blue coat is great, and (for some reason) even the orange shoes don't bother me- but (as usual with Eric) the patterned tights/stockings are too much- he just doesn't know when to stop mixing things together!! :cry:

Bye Bye Princess fashion! It's so nice to see Blair dressed decently again even if Eric can't lay off overmixing patterns or colours. Nothing that makes me want to shout from the rooftops...which goes to show how horrendous this season has been fashion-wise.

I have to give more kudos to Kelly Rutherford. Only she can pull off those massive necklaces Eric keeps putting throwing every female cast member. (Somehow Blake and Vanessa always make the huge necklaces look tacky. Kelly, on the other hand, makes them elegant.)

^ Jimmy Choo Lara Elaphe-trimmed Woven Cord Shoulder Bag

jimmy-choo-lara-elaphe-trimmed-woven-cord-shoulder-bag-profile.jpg

coolspotters

Can anyone ID Beatrice Grimaldi’s Royal Blue Multi-Teared Earrings?? She's wearing them in season 5, episode 12

Beatrice'sRoyalBlueTieredEarring3.png

Thank you in advance! :flower::heart:

credit: curvio.com

I usually find blatant, patterned Louis Vuitton logos atrocious, but the gold bag Leighton is carrying is actually rather adorable. Is this my all-nighter delirium speaking?
I've got the same thoughts. It is not common for me to like those kind of LV bags, but surprise surprise I like that one:D.

I love those two coats on Blair. I would generally love the whole looks if it wasn't for those random orange shoes. They look so out of place :blink:.

Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick films Gossip Girl with Ed Westwick in Soho, NYC - March 20 -tlfan

Eek...not feeling Blair's latest outfit at all, too stuffy. Especially the shoes :doh: Chuck, however, is looking quite dapper.

Last edited by a moderator:
The latest Blair outfit is a CRIME against FASHION.
I hate Eric. How dare you ruin her like this.

I love love love the colours, but this look is too old for Blair. Though I do wonder if Eric is intentionally parallelling Blair's yellow ruffle blouse with pearls paired with patterned Stella McCartney skirt outfit. (Except that outfit looked youthful, whereas this screams 'tired housewife').

No idea if the cut is correct, but Chuck's suit doesn't look like a monstrousity either. It actually reminds me of the stuff he wore in season 3.

^ The outfit is OK, but I hate her hair pulled back like that- does not flatter her face at all... :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jstncze
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->