Grey Hair

I love grey hair, I used to colour my hair grey.

Oh I don't like it at all. Maybe cause it's the road I'm headed for...but it looks good on some people, I just don't think it would on me.

Agree that a full head of grey hair is gorgeous. However, I've been greying since my early twenties :( & my ‘highlights' look v. unkempt to me…I color it, but do look forward to a distinguished silver color...^_^

Yay! I think it looks so unatural when older people don't have grey hair when they're suppose to:doh:

Bonchic said:
Yay! I think it looks so unatural when older people don't have grey hair when they're suppose to:doh:

Look me up when your's turns grey.:flower:

I take that back...I'll be dead and gone.:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
it depends the way the hair is styled, i think it looks extra chic, especially on some guys.. omg, it looks hot.

I'll tell you a story. Once upon a time, very long ago some IDIOT decided that grey hair was a bad thing. ( probably the same person who decided acne was bad- someone could have made acne fashionable hehe) And thats why alot of people think its bad
Personally I like it- my mum started to go grey when she was about 24 so i presume the same will happen to me
hehe my friend was dying my hair the other day and she said i had grey hair and i didnt mind one bit. :D

could some one post some pics of gray hair looking really nice? Im ignorant on this topic- because like MK's said; someone said it was a bad thing.

altho I hate his guts... he looked sexy

160_cruise_collateral.jpg

Having grey hairs start popping up in my 20's was no picnic but for the most part people just thought they were highlights. Then my natural base color started getting darker and those wily greys started popping out at all angles. Grey hair being coarser does not like to lay flat nor does it take color easily. I have been coloring my hair so long now I don't even ask my colorist how much gray I really have. As for those with all grey hair, little secret, some of them still have it colored to keep it the right shade, like my mom:innocent:

ats-pierce.jpg

Pierce Brosnan is greying... and trust me, I wouldn't kick him out of my bed :lol: :ninja:

stacylondon.jpg

Stacy London of the US's "What Not To Wear" has some silver streaks in her hair.

acad76-20.jpg

Jamie Lee Curtis (ignore her large bosom almost falling out of her dress :lol: )

_750428_fortensky_300.jpg

Elizabeth Taylor (now she blends blonde with her silver, and it looks good, IMO)

Oh I forgot about him! That's definatly a man I wouldnt kick out of bed!

henriette said:
not on a woman, unless she's old, wise, classy, and well-groomed.
I think wise, classy, and well groomed should be qualities in any age.

on the right man- yay to grey hair. does anyone remeber which designer sent out their male models with their hair dyed grey? (possibly armani?)
there is this model who did this summers jaeger campaign

Double%20turquise%20banglesV1.jpg
Gill%20squigly%20shirt.jpg

i think it's a strong statement :heart:
& you'd have to be brave ! :ninja:
not sure wht i'll do when i get to the grey stage ! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjidiakez