Gucci Pre-Fall 2015 : Alexandra Elizabeth, Julia, Jack & Sabina by Glen Luchford

Don't know what it is exactly, but the pics as a whole are kind of appealing in an artistic way, like the vibe. But the clothes feel like they came from Zara.

I like the pictures, they are nice, but it does looks like a editorial and i would've guessed that is was gucci if i didn't know... Julia looks amazing btw.

It's definitely a different Gucci. For me, nothing will top the Mert&Marcus campaigns.
That said, I like how peaceful these shots look. It could be an editorial.
Also like the model choices, and happy to see Glen shot this.

These are fabulous. Would love to see these with the logo.

Love the rust velvet couch. The men's shot with Jack taking off his sweater is fantastic.

LOVING Glen for the new Gucci. Perfect pairing. Hope he will be shooting all the upcoming campaigns.

I feel like it’s a great editorial. The direction is really good but I don’t think I’m persuaded enough to believe in this new Gucci. There’s something in between laid-back and Zara about it. Or maybe it’s just how Zara has been doing this kind of Prada-esque shoots so many times that I instantly think of it.

The ads look like more of an editorial & i'm glad than Luchford shot these, no M&M.

CAN'T wait to see more of this campaign... loving those pics so much, it's so unpretentiously sexy. The girls look great.

Great for Alexandra and Julia but even if they put the Gucci logo this feels nothing like Gucci. Alessandro needs to GO ASAP!

I'm surprised they didn't try to mix in the men's looks that were worn on women in this campaign. it's decent nothing to go wild over though

+ Sabina Lobova

facebook/GUCCI

Absolutely love it. Just wish we had them with the logo on.

I have to say, I admire his vision and aesthetic quite a lot. Already after one season, with his first two collections and one advertising campaign, he has a more discernable vision than Frida did in all her years at Gucci.

I am very intrigued to see how he grows his vision with the new advertising campaign and the next Cruise collection.

Love that shot of Sabina. Theres something very Gucci in that.. I kinda like it. Others are Zara-horrendous.

This campaign is literally my life...I buy expensive clothes but I substitute a fully furnished home for a half furnished rental apartment, but it doesn't matter because I still look fabulous :kiss:

I really loved the mood of the show and I really like this. It's almost like 'nothing' but that is what makes it strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->