Gucci Pre-Fall 2015 : Alexandra Elizabeth, Julia, Jack & Sabina by Glen Luchford

Liking the campaign more than I did yesterday, especially that shot of Sabina Lobova in the fur! :heart::heart::heart:

Sabina looks great! I want that sofa now! :Pink:

oh and i agree such a great departure from Frida, cant wait for cruise

As more images surface the more come to enjoy the campaign it really suits Alessandro vision for Gucci. Eager to see it printed.

i love it. the new direction, it feels so cool suddenly, perhaps it's because glen hasn't shot much recently. i've been so bored by the polished generic glamour look they opted for so this is pretty welcomed. the cast is great, too.

Shout-out to Joe McKenna for the masterful styling here. I went back to look the clothes in the Pre-Fall lookbook and it's amazing how he managed to dissect them from that very Frida aesthetic and perfectly style them into Alessandro's new Gucci vibe.

Brilliant, everything about this is brilliant.

Pleasantly surprised at the outcome of this. I'm already looking forward to next season's campaign and what Alessandro will bring to the brand.

the first 2 shots didn't do anything for me, but the more new images I see, the more I start to like the campaign

It's starting to grow on me. Maybe with the logo now?

The most interesting Gucci campaign in a very looooong time for me. First time in years that I'm actually attracted to the brand's aesthetic. Fabulous compostion of the shots.

This new shoots changed my mind, they are actually good, now I'm looking forward for the next campaign and how those hideous F/W clothes will look on printed magazines.

I actually really like this. Too bad I don't like his design style.

Glen Luchford... swoon

The lighting is a tad lacking, but I suppose that's the intention. Raw, stripped-down and anti-post done by Luchford still looks romantic and dreamy. Still beautiful.

That storytelling, poetic nuance of a certain lifestyle that seems to be Michel's direction is beautifully captured by Luchford here. Gucci is definitely, directly head-on in competition with Hedi's SL.. and with Luchford on their side, I think they're going to do it much much better. I hope they're smart enough not to abandon this story-- or Luchford, from here on in.

I hate this new Gucci direction. Where's the Luxury? Those outfits do not fit the setting.
It's soo blah...

Thank God for Vintage pieces.

I honestly don't know what all the excitement is about. The ads look like a Zara lookbook. Not to mention the clothes literally look the same as what Frida was doing except with Prada-esque styling.

Also, does anyone else see a Chanel flap bag copy in the first of those two new shots? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dariabryzhnik
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->