Leaving Hotel in NYC - June 19, 2011

Leaving Hotel in Manchester - June 22, 2011

heather-morris.org

A night out at Mahiki - June 29, 2011

On the way to O2 - June 29, 2011

heather-morris.org

63rd Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles - September 18, 2011

tlfan

Two earring in only one ear? That's really interesting... she's not playing it safe ^^

I like the earring idea but i don't like the hair. It makes her look older

Heather Morris graces the cover of Seventeen magazine’s November 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (October 18).
Here’s what the 24-year-old Glee star had to share:
On losing her father at the age of 14: “It made me grow up in a different way. My mom and I are really close because of it, so I’m glad I have a good relationship with her, but I definitely went through a lot of phases. At times, I didn’t care at all and I went to school in my pajamas and I cried. But then I cut it out and I focused on my dancing. I was in dance class all the time.”
On whether she’s kissed a girl in real life: “Yeah. Mostly for guys’ attention when I was in high school. One time I did it when I was curious with a friend, but she wasn’t my best friend.”

“I had a serious boyfriend in high school, but we would take breaks in between. You shouldn’t always have a boyfriend!”
“I go through different phases and change my mind about my style all the time. In the winter, I wanted to wear jeans and pumps and black and leather all the time. Right now, I want to wear long skirts and belts, with my hair in a ponytail. It changes all the time!”
“There were ten dancers — four guys and six girls — including me, on the Beyonce tour. Sometimes we would go out with her, to events. She was really normal — just like everybody else!”
“I didn’t like to dress up in high school. I wore pajamas all the time. Or I would have my hair in a high bun from dance, and just wear dance clothes.”
“Dancing was my sport when I was younger. So I chose that over everything. And then, I just had to keep going because it became a competitive thing. But I’m not trying to impress anyone anymore. Dancing is more like my art, now.”
“My boyfriend and I knew of each other in high school, but we didn’t know each other. He was a year younger than I was, so after I moved, he messaged me on MySpace, asking ‘When you come back, do you want to hang out?’ and I was like, ‘You’re so cute, I’d love to!’”

justjared, seventeen

Seventeen November 2011
Photos by Cliff Watts

ebook-free-download.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather Morris - Named ambassador of Flirt Cosmetics in New York City (Dec 16, 2010) HQs

thecelebritycity.com

Onstage following the 300th musical performance on 'Glee' at Paramount Studios in Hollywood - October 26, 2011

tlfan

At Late Show with David Letterman in New York - Jan. 9, 2012

tlfan

18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles - Jan. 29, 2012

tlfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->