Helena Christensen - Photographer

sorry i think they were erased because I put url in a prohibited way... so I got warning... now I don't have the link either so, here we go!

Yes I get getting this campaign is quite a big thing...

More Behind the scenes pics of Helena and Milla

vogue.es

Tommy Hilfiger BHI bag
Milla Jovovich
180210_blog_milla1266940514.jpg

coin.it

Last edited by a moderator:
VOGUE GIOIELLO FEBRUARY 2005
'HELENA CHRISTENSEN - SELFPORTRAITS'
photographer: Helena Christensen

my scans

NYLON MAGAZINE DECEMBER 1999
'PAINTED LADIES'
photographer: Helena Christensen

my scans

OMG Thanks a lot Mojo... Vogue ed is one of my favourites but the last one which I've never seen before is just amazing... ah she should have stayed at NYLON at least part-time... she is so creative!

Vogue Italia May 2001
"Oh, Oh, Helena (Self-Portraits)"
Model: Helena Christensen

modascans.net

I love this editorial as well... she has not done any self-portraits for quite a while now... I always loved her contribution to Vogue Italia...

Style Icon Daisy Lowe is Odd Molly by Helena Christensen
http://www.famemagazine.co.uk/2010/...is-odd-molly-by-helena-christensen-interview/
Odd Molly teams up with Helena Christensen again for the fall / winter 2010 campaign, this time with Helena as the photographer. The shoot took place at the Chelsea Hotel in New York mid January.
Daisy is a super Molly
Daisy Lowe has landed 23 major campaigns and is considered one of the most influential people in British fashion. At just 20 years old, she is labelled “the new style icon of her generation: beautiful, sexy, and one of those girls who doesn’t have to try and be anything except herself”.
Helena Christensen is one of the leading supermodels of the 1990’s. She has had one of the most diverse careers of those belonging to this elite group familiar to most everyone. A veteran of the fashion runways, magazines and high-fashion campaigns Helena is still one of the most in-demand super models.
This supermodel is so much more than a supermodel
Q&A’s Odd Molly’s creative director Per Holknekt
Who suggested Helena as a photographer?
“This supermodel is so much more than a supermodel, and this is a woman to represent the multitude we so much love”. Creative Director and co-founder Per Holknekt popped the question, got the Yes, and it was all as easy as that. Helena got to choose her own favourite model and Daisy was her easy #1 pick. Per could nothing but agree.
Tell us about the choice of the model, Daisy Lowe? Is she a Molly?
Daisy is a super Molly. Her clean conscience lifestyle and her living mind pair up with her personal beauty to portray a role model for both the young and the less young. Daisy Lowe is friendly, fun spirited and a thinker, just like the typical cool Molly customer.
What does Daisy think of Odd Molly as a brand? Did she get to keep any of the clothes from the shoot?
Daisy was early described as a girl with grand integrity. She admired the aesthetics and core values of Odd Molly and wanted to take part in the shoot to experience these qualities. While at the shoot she loved some of the pieces and wanted to keep them, still she’ll have to wait patiently, like everybody, until fall when she will receive her picked superdarlings.
Q&A’s photographer Helena Christensen
What was the most challenging part in the transition from a model to a photographer?
I was a photographer before I started modelling. So the transition was really the other way around. I am fascinated by photography, the effect images have on me. Working on both sides of the camera has been some sort of educational experience for me.

What kind of advantages do you think being a model yourself is giving you as a photographer?
I am a rather quick photographer. It’s about not losing the vibe, the moment. As the subject I feel I can keep that going in an interesting, intimate way for a little while, and then it becomes somehow forced.
You’ve been the model for Odd Molly, a co-designer on a charity collaboration and now the photographer. What is the next step for You and Odd Molly?
Take over the company! Nah it’s in very capable hands. It’s very inspiring and refreshing to work with Per, the founder. He has an easy and mellow spirit about him and is open to any creative inputs.
For more information or to view the Odd Molly A/W 2010 collection please go-online
oddmolly.com

FAT Issue A 2008
"She Shines"
Model: Natalia Vodianova
Photographer: Helena Christensen

natalia-v.net

wow actually ive never seen the complete editorial... i must admit it is amazing... there is always a little fairy tale going on in Helena's photograpy which I adore... and she always brings out something different in models... and I like that her photographyt still feels very real and sensual...

Unknown editorial by Helena Christensen

Models: Eva Riccobono & male model

Anyone knows the magazine/year of this ed? Thanks in adv!
101023481kp3.jpg

blondmanagement.com

i've never seen that before so i don't have any info on it...
but i love the dark, moody feel of the photographs

I don't know what capacity this falls under: not model, not photographer, but interesting because she's with Michael Stipe!? :-)

21211HCMS_5406Web.jpg

the sartorialist

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jstncze
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->