Helena Christensen - Photographer

Louise Pedersen

Fantastic:woot::woot::woot:

Kristina Kruse???

and AAAAAMAZING Sophie Dahl portrait

url. same​

^^ and the little boy all look fantastic! Optimism shines through in Helena's work. :wub:

This Little boy is her son

I love the un-ID'd post--#131 too. Does anyone know the model

I like it too though no idea who is she?

Here's the complete editorial. :flower:

"Trying to save the world"
Photographer: Helena Christensen
Stylist: Zanna Roberts
Models: Erin O'Connor, Sophie Dohl, Christy Turlington, Iman, Lydia Hearst, Zofia Moreno, Petra Nemcova, Liya Kebede, Irina Lazareanu, Jacquetta Wheeler, Paulina Porizkova, Molly Sims, Naomi Campbell

Scanned by me

Thank you for the great contribution and wonderful photographs of beuatiful models. My favorite is Irena... I love this photo. The rest is great as well. Very characteristic.

I adore Helena Christensen and I've loved her since her early days as one of the REAL "supermodels"...along with Turlington, Schieffer, Crawford, Evangelista, and Campbell.

I spotted Helena walking down the street somewhere near Madison and Rock in NYC, before I moved. It took every bone in my body not to immediately leap into her arms and pepper her with praise and adoration. She's talented and multi-faceted...

Love her.

^^ I know. I think partly why she's such a phenomenal photographer is because she knows how to work her own body as a model and that reflects in the models in her photos. :flower:

Thanks seanut for the editorial. :flower: Models saving the world sounds pretty great. :D

^^ I know. I think partly why she's such a phenomenal photographer is because she knows how to work her own body as a model and that reflects in the models in her photos. :flower:

Thanks seanut for the editorial. :flower: Models saving the world sounds pretty great. :D

Agree, even Naomi looks sincere:D:D:D

Wow, I didn't know that she was a photographer too! And what an amazing pictures, she's really talented! ^_^

I really love her work, so pure but really beautiful :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->