High Waisted Jeans #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ammoreinto high waisted trousers, especially those ith the pleatig/loose fitting hip and slightly tapered leg. think lanvin. they are really flattering if you have a small waist.

i bought a great pair of high waisted jeans the other day by Seven.. and also managed to snag them for $20...

they fit great and make my legs look really long (which they are not :P)

^^i got them on clearance at tjmaxx :D

then saw them a few days later on hautelook (the sample sale site) for at least $100 if I remember correctly...
i definitely snagged a really good deal on them ^_^

I love the 70s nostalgia they have! My favorite are 18th Amendment's 'Colbert'

they had a website for 18th ammendment ?? does anyone have the link ?? i cant find it

I've tried to help out disco54 finding 18th Amendment's site. Couldn't find it. However, I did see this link, featuring two lovely pairs of high-waist jeans from this Australian jean maker:

http://www.denimology.co.uk/2007/01/18th_amendment_jeans_1.php

I must admit that I may have finally seen a traditional pair of skinny or slim high-waist jeans I actually like. The link above is a 2007 link showcasing the Lollabrigida and Colbert Woodstock. The Lollabrigida is a high-waist skinny or slim pair of jeans, while the Colbert is hippie-style loveliness. A pair of peep-toe pumps for the Colbert jeans doesn't hurt either.

While they aren't classified as jeans, I do also love the Crawford pants from 18th Amendment.

I found most of the 18th Amendment denim on denimology.co.uk like John M. above.

I love the look of high-waisted denim. They make me look taller (I'm about 5'4 and mostly legs).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Eiffel Tower jeans from Cheap Monday that I got a couple of years ago, and I love them!! The waist is literally just under my bust, and the jeans are so tight I have to dance into them. They are my fav!!!!!!!!

I'd love a pair of vintage early 90's levis 501's that don't make me look like I'm wearing mom jeans.

i like how some people wear them... they really look wow but if the cut is not well made it doesnt fit me too well personally or im so addicted just to the opposite type of jeans...

ediewho, I think so too; high waist jeans are suited specific body types or else it's a little unflattering, unlike high waisted trousers or high waisted skirts which are more forgiving.

tumblr_kptfig0CTS1qzcso1o1_500.jpg

****yeahskinnybitch.tumblr.com

: )
I love her sunglasses and her hair

Yes, I guess specific body types. There was last year a horrid photo of Jessica Simpson from a concert making the rounds. I like them sometimes. Those old 501's look great nipped in at the waist.

I need a couple pairs of high waisted jeans. Could someone tell me which brands make good high waisted jeans now?

Nudie Hai Kai - the BEST high waisted skinny jean in the world. So flattering and comfortable. Perks up your butt and squeezes your thighs in.

If you cant afford those - Cheap Monday are OK too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->