Homeland

I feel like I'm the only one not bothered by what happened, like.. It was obvious they were building up to this point of having the series without Brody. Just looking forward to what comes next season.

I feel like I'm the only one not bothered by what happened, like.. It was obvious they were building up to this point of having the series without Brody. Just looking forward to what comes next season.

The producers said they are going to follow Carrie as she works abroad just doing her job, including a few different storylines. I just hope they'll bring Saul back. :angry:

This show is losing me... last season was boring(Brodie's storyline was predictable), and it's just so unbelievable that someone with Carrie's issues would work for the CIA, let alone as a point person abroad. Meh.

2014 Primetime Emmy Nominations!

Actress, drama series
Lizzy Caplan, Masters of Sex (Showtime)
Claire Danes, Homeland (Showtime)
Michelle Dockery, Downton Abbey (PBS)
Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife (CBS)
Kerry Washington, Scandal (ABC)
Robin Wright, House of Cards (Netflix)

Supporting actor, drama series
Aaron Paul, Breaking Bad (AMC)
Jim Carter, Downton Abbey (PBS)
Peter Dinklage, Game of Thrones (HBO)
Mandy Patinkin, Homeland (Showtime)
Jon Voight, Ray Donovan (Showtime)
Josh Charles, The Good Wife (CBS)

usatoday

2015 Golden Globe Nominations

Best Actress in a TV Series, Drama
Claire Danes
(Homeland)
Viola Davis
(How to Get Away With Murder)
Julianna Margulies
(The Good Wife)
Ruth Wilson
(The Affair)
Robin Wright
(House of Cards)

If Claire or Viola win I will be happy.

Can we talk about this season though? These nominations are clearly for this season, I really was hoping to see Rupert get some recognition.

2015 Golden Globe Nominations

Best Actress in a TV Series, Drama
Claire Danes
(Homeland)
Viola Davis
(How to Get Away With Murder)
Julianna Margulies
(The Good Wife)
Ruth Wilson
(The Affair)
Robin Wright
(House of Cards)

I really really hope they pick Claire. She's been awesome this year. I feel as a character, Carrie became more sharp this season and I bet everyone loved it.
I mean Viola Davis was awesome in HTGAWM and Ruth Wilson is great too but nothing could beat Homeland in any existing aspect of television.

If Claire or Viola win I will be happy.

Can we talk about this season though? These nominations are clearly for this season, I really was hoping to see Rupert get some recognition.

Yeah, same here. At the same time I feel like Quinn wasn't that persistent this season. It's like every single time when it felt like 'oh, here it is Quinn is going to kick some ***' the writers were like, no he can wait. If they don't kill him in these last few episodes, he's going to become a HUGE thing. I think Carrie will finally see him in a different light and so will the CIA.
What could be better in a show than one unstable CIA officer? TWO unstable CIA officers, one of them being extremely hot. :lol:

I just finished watching season 4 and I gotta say I really, really liked it. I watched almost en entire season in one day, one episode after another. They needed to ''step up'' with storylines to replace Brody being gone and they did.
Btw I melted when I saw him in that one scene ^_^
I agree with you Niusity, Carrie has become sharp and it really fits her. I love love love Quinn :wub: dying to see him again in next season and what will happen to him now.
I love their season finales, they give us a lot of closures but still leave a few questions left unanswered for the next season. Can't wait for September.

I'm so glad this show turned itself around and redeemed itself last season. This season started off a bit slow, but I'm loving where it's ended up. Last week's cliffhanger was a doozy!

^Have you seen the season finale yet?

I don't know what to think of that ...

^Have you seen the season finale yet?

I don't know what to think of that ...

Yes! I was a bit unsure too. They left it open enough to continue, but also wrapped most things up so if it's the last season at least it's relatively neat in how it's tied up.

I'll be pissed off if Quinn doesn't get some sort of happy ending though.

It is not the last season, the show has been renewed for another one :flower:

They better not kill Quinn, I really liked Brody and I was really upset when he was killed off. Quinn I absolutely love and he has to stay alive ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->