House of Harlow 1960 : Jewelry by Nicole Richie

More from Kitson - Sorry tho! Not the headpiece!

House of Harlow 1960 - Gold Antique Skinny Bangle
sku :NRB17

• House of Harlow
  • 14k Gold Plated
  • Antique Effect
  • Inner diameter 60mm
  • by Nicole Richie
  • NOTE: Pre-order item! Shipping first week of December.

$35.00

57284.jpg

House of Harlow 1960 - Palladium Antique Skinny Bangle
sku :NRB17P

• House of Harlow
  • Palladium Plated
  • Antique Effect
  • Inner diameter 60mm
  • by Nicole Richie
  • Note: Pre-order item! Shipping first week of December.

$35.00

57286.jpg

House of Harlow 1960 - Palladium Antique Large Bangle
sku :NRB17TP

• House of Harlow
  • Palladium Plated
  • Antique Effect
  • Inner diameter 60mm
  • by Nicole Richie

$35.00

57288.jpg

House of Harlow 1960 - Gold Antique Large Bangle
sku :NRB17GP

• House of Harlow
  • 14k Gold Plated
  • Antique Effect
  • Inner diameter 60mm
  • by Nicole Richie

$35.00

57290.jpg

House of Harlow 1960 - Gold Antique Ring
sku :NRR3G

• House of Harlow
  • 14k Gold Plated
  • Antique Effect
  • by Nicole Richie

$12.00

57292.jpg

kitson

Some of the pieces are interesting, while some look a bit unflattering. Nonetheless, I think the prices are pretty much affordable so I guess that's a good thing. :wink:

I'm DYING over the ring, but i dont live in the states, so i'm ordering from kitson's website...
56853.jpg

problem is, i can't figure out the sizing, they come in 6/7/8? i tried using a conversion chart online. my index finger is 65 mm in circumference which apparently translates to US size 11??? I DIDN'T know my fingers were so huge!!

help-is this the right conversion? i came to TFS right away because you guys always give such good advice :smile:

Mmm I think I was expecting a lot more interesting stuff from her

i was expecting more wow... nothing interesting here. it's like stuff you'd maybe consider for a couple of bucks in a thrift shop.

the bangles could be good layered, but they're still very whatever IMO...

The headpiece is nice but I don't know how it would look on non-blond hair. It looks great on Nicole because it just blends with the color of her hair.. might be awkward looking on darker hair

i actually really like those pyramid bangles...

could be nice alone or stacked with other bracelets...

has anyone bought anything from the line?

agree with everyone saying it's too simple.. they're not ugly but I was definately expecting something else

thankfully they're not expensive so it will possibly do well thanks to that and her name attached to it

I prefer to buy it jewelry Forever21 or Target. I could easily find pieces similar to that. She has a bohemian thing going on with her jewelry, so it isn't that hard to find elsewhere.

I do love the sunburst rings and leather ring though.

The collection is available to pre-order on www.miijo.com for Australians... I really like some of the bangles...

I LOVE all my HOH pieces, especially the white aztec bangle. I want to buy more of the aztec bangles, i love the stacked look Nicole creates with them. Although it does confuse me how she gets them right up to the top of her arm, im not pin thin but im not fat and they dont go near the top of my arm!

Has anyone seen the new cream HOH pieces? you can see them on shopthetrendboutique.com and most the other sites that sell HOH. Views on the cream pieces? I really like them, but i think i prefer the black versions of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->