How do you wear pink?

^ I guess you're right, helena... Pity. I don't actually have anything pink atm, but I wouldn't hesitate to wear it. Even baby pink, but in moderation. :P

i agree with most of the colour combinations mentioned especailly the green and champange colours.... but i dont think this will ever convince me to wear it though!

vintage_princess said:
This may sound tacky, but I like black on pink. I like wearing colors like black, white and dusty pink together.

me too .. and i love Black-Pink Polka Dot :unsure:

COME On
to me pink is easy to mix n match
u can wear it with white if its light pink,with black if it fushia,mmm with beige if its pastel pink,with grey if its bubble gum..with green ifs both r light.
pink is FUN!

how can u actually wear orange:S or dark green

help here midori

Midori said:
How would you wear this? :unsure:

nice nickname midori:smile:

well if i got that shirt id wear a white top underneath with maybe some pink lines or plain white top and team it with light jeans and pink boots or highheels...n belts if u wanna spice it up..:smile: n maybe a really nice noticable necklace or earrings is great to use in this outfit..

hope my advice helped:smile: all the best:flower:

fashionbutterfly said:
nice nickname midori:smile:

well if i got that shirt id wear a white top underneath with maybe some pink lines or plain white top and team it with light jeans and pink boots or highheels...n belts if u wanna spice it up..:smile: n maybe a really nice noticable necklace or earrings is great to use in this outfit..

hope my advice helped:smile: all the best:flower:

thank you ^^
i was thinking of white top too, but i'm still confused about bottom, jeans i have black-grey and blue only ^^"

I dont wear that much pink but i think it can look great with gray, black or navy..

Midori said:
thank you ^^
i was thinking of white top too, but i'm still confused about bottom, jeans i have black-grey and blue only ^^"

mmm u dont have a light blue jeans..like

i find that using a darker or duskier colour in the same colour family eg maroon or plum goes well with any basic ensemble mentioned above eg pink shirt and grey skirt or pants, pink & denim, pink & white...etc

antique pink

i just bought a plain cotton antique pink skirt that comes just above the knee, is flared and has a wide gathered yoke. i didn't really know what to wear with it, so i went to holts and bought a beautiful deconstructed denis gagnon silk tank, that is almost a charcoal purple...i put a cotton black tank underneath, with black tights, and black round toe pumps, and voila! antique pink is my new favourite color!:heart:

Lipgloss&Cigs said:
i just bought a plain cotton antique pink skirt that comes just above the knee, is flared and has a wide gathered yoke. i didn't really know what to wear with it, so i went to holts and bought a beautiful deconstructed denis gagnon silk tank, that is almost a charcoal purple...i put a cotton black tank underneath, with black tights, and black round toe pumps, and voila! antique pink is my new favourite color!:heart:

seeeeems like a stylish outfit i love when i match ma outfit so well..feellike a star B)
can u plz post da look of da outfit lipgloss....might give me ideas wid ma style:smile:

this seems like a thread for girls wearing pink but coming from a guy pink looks good paired with camo, greys, blacks, dark blues with light pink (salmon) light coloured denim

tyNW said:
this seems like a thread for girls wearing pink but coming from a guy pink looks good paired with camo, greys, blacks, dark blues with light pink (salmon) light coloured denim

i like your taste and braveness to join tyNW....ROCK ON!:mohawk:

Before last august I only owned pink pjs, underwear stuff like that (didn't care for the color) and then I bought a mauve cordouroy bomber jacket that looks so good, that I got hooked to pink. Some people dont realize how pink blends with other colors so nicely. I find classic pieces look better in pink than trendier items. It also depends on the person not everyone looks good in pink, In fact some people can look downright cheesy, A) Becuase its not their color B- Items look cheap C) Too much pink on not blended with other colors. :smile:

Some pink items purchased recently-

Black/pink nikes
white/pink nikes
North face Hat, gloves (pink/grey)
Cashmere wrap sweater (pale pink)
Black, white and pink stripe longsleeve polo shirt
pale pink, green, white striped longsleeve polo
Brown, pink, white, light blue striped longsleeve polo
Bubble gum/Black RL large tote bag
Pink cell phone face plate with crystals

Last edited by a moderator:
well i for one love baby pink....its flurescent pinks that scare me

fashionbutterfly said:
awwww..ok what kind of jeans/pants u have?or skirts even
Jeans/pants i don't have a lot, for winter only these 2 and another elegant black but for simple weekdays that's not really me (office lady style). :blush:
Skirts i have a lot, for cold weather mostly in shades of brown (by my mother), checked in purple shades, brownish pink from promod and a grey-black-brown checked from zara basic.
Now it comes to my mind there is a grey pleated skirt with purple silk ribbon.. they look nice together. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wendy2001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->