How Many Pairs Of Shoes Do You All Own?

I have a shoe problem (here, I admitted it :smile: ) and every time I am upset I buy a pair of shoes. This amounts to quite a lot but my favourites are
- Skechers Mary Jane in Black
- T-strap Diesel in green, beige and pink
- vintage YSL python oxblood heels
- Angeli Inquieti crazy color combination which I wear to cheer me up
- Pour La Victoire Lilly in blue
- 2 pairs of Marc Jacobs round toe Mary Janes
- Chloe beige and black ankle strap
- 2 pairs of Donald J Pliner for every day beating
- Matisse Karla in Purple, several seasons old but perfect for the fall
- Michael Kors Oxford Pump
- Modern Vintage blue and cream sandals
- 3 pairs of Caligarius shoes (Electra, Emilia and Energia)
- several Ferragamo’s in different stage of wear but can’t part with any

i think i have 88 but may be off by 4 or 5...shoes and boots are my choice for branding...me. i change my footwear over from spring/summer to fall/winter along with my clothing, its a ritual i enjoy and use to clean out a bit.

I think I have 6 or 7 right now, including running shoes and rain boots. I'm more into practicality when it comes to footwear, since I mostly commute by foot. I prefer to just have a few pairs of shoes that I really like.

I recently cleaned out my closet and now I am left with only four pairs of shoes, hahaha. but a nice four pairs!

3, lol.

One pair of Nike trainers.
One pair of Nike sandals.

And I have a pair of UGG boots at home in Norfolk. Which I think I'll carry with me to California next year.

But seriously. I need to do a spot of shoe-shopping. I at least need another pair of boots, and a pair of flats.

105 when I counted 2 weeks ago and within the two weeks i bought 3 pairs... I need to stop!

I did a big shoe closet clean out the other day... from 72 pairs I am down to 46 pairs (still too many I think)!

There was a time a long time ago that I got to 120 pairs, but I have since sold many pairs (and bought new ones... it's an endless cycle...).

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess about 13 , some are still totally new i havent worn them yet, and im gonna buy a pair of trainers ! i dont go out alot so i dont need many shoes !

+/- 70 pairs.
I only have 3 pairs of shoes which I have never worn - I have really changed my view on my shoes this past year and try not to buy shoes which I know I'll never wear. I'm also in the process of clearing out shoes which do not fit.

I just re-arranged the hall closet, so I had a chance to count them: eightteen pairs all told, including winter boots and summer sandals. I'm not sure if that's less or more than what I thought :smile: I wore everything from the 'winter collection' in the past season, except two pairs: some grey vintage boots and some dark brown wedges with embroidery on the sides. they somehow just weren't on my radar this winter, but I still love them and know my style will evolve in such a way that it'll include them again. I want to get some swedish hasbeens for the summer, and need some cool flat ankle boots for the winter (or, who am I kidding? in this dutch climate, the possibility of booties being appropriate footwear lurks every day :smile:)

Too many according to my husband. Not enough, if you ask me :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->