How Many Pairs Of Shoes Do You All Own?

About 25. I had thought that was a lot before visiting this thread :lol: Now I don't feel too bad about going a little crazy shoe-shopping mad this month :blush:

I only have about 30 pairs, and I'm always in the market for new ones. Unfortunately my wallet always discourages such endeavors.

i have three pairs. two pair of ankle boots, a light pair, a black pair, and a pair of sandals.

I need more shoes, but right now my total is around 25 or 30.
I'm currently scouting more flats (my shoes of choice). :D

I think I could do with more shoes, but this is good for now.

1 pair of Asics running shoes
1 pair of Band of Outsiders for Sperry Top Sider boat shoes
1 pair of black repetto zizi's
1 pair of black leather Opening Ceremony slip ons
1 pair of black Doc Martens
1 pair of black Feiyue sneakers
1 pair of black Adidas Samba's
1 pair of brown Costume National Boots
1 pair of brown vintage leather lace ups
1 pair of Converse all stars

Right now though, I'm wanting a pair of light tan desert boots and a pair of brogues -_-

-Band of Outsiders, Repettos, Feiyue sneakers, and vintage leather lace ups have seen their end since this posting. My only addition since then has been a pair of grey suede APC derbies.

My shoe collection has more than halved in the past week:shock: Had to say goodbye to a pair of trainers, 3 sneakers, 2 pair of flats. Now I'm left with 3 pairs of flats, 1 pair of heels and 1 pair of sneakers.

My sneakers and trainers just got really tired after several years. My flats fell apart after a few months due to material fatigue. With that in mind I'm now have a lot of trouble finding shoes to settle on.

I have 24 pairs. :smile:
I mostly live in heels, like really high heels, but I've noticed the damage it's doing to my feet so I have to start a collection of flat shoes now... So YAYY, that means buying more shoes. :clap: :D

At the moment, probably about 35 pairs. But I just started a new job this week with a shoe website where I get 40% staff discount, so it's probably going to be a lot more!

I think I had about 80 last count. Ranging from mostly Office/Dune/Bertie/Carvela/Irregular Choice type brands to a few pairs of nice ones like Russell & Bromley & Miu Miu. :heart: (that I'm too scared to wear :ninja: )

They are mostly high heeled dolly/Mary Jane type shoes (I have size 2 feet so the strap holds them on my feet!), probably about 50ish pairs are these, in a rainbow of colours.

Then maybe 10 pairs of boots/ankle boots.

3 pairs of flat ballet flats.

2 pairs of flat sandals.

2 pairs of running trainers.

Here's an old pic of the shoes! (not including big boots and any "functional" shoes like trainers and flip flops etc:(
attachment.php

I came to London with 2 pairs of shoes and now I'm up to 8 -- my collection is steadily growing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->