How many pieces of clothing do you have in your wardrobe?

I didn´t count the underwear and tights...

Clothes
10 outdoor jackets
19 (Cardigans/ Wests/ Sweatjackets etc.)
17 dresses
5 skirts
11 pants/ jeans
22 pullover/ sweatshirts
10 t-shirts (casual v-neck´s)
68 tops/tunics/blouses
2 playsuits

Accessories
67 pairs of shoes (includes about 20 casual shoes)
20 bags
16 scarves
4 wallets
9 sunglasses
over 40 bracelets/ bangles
4 rings
5 Hats/ Beanies
over 20 headbands, clips etc
50 necklaces
61 earrings

:shock:I swear it doesn´t look that much in my walk in closet...I always feel like I have nothing to wear.

:ninja:and I just let go of a lot of things I don´t wear anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
i have definitely hundreds. maybe like 250ish? most of it is jeans and t shirts. i hate most of it though and im trying to par it down for sure. i have to keep quality over quantity in mind!

well my garderobe went down very very very much when i began to throw out all the stuff i didnt like. since a year or so im shopping differently and also are more confident about my style and what i want to wear. So my garderobe isn't very big but i am a collector, but just started - get it? most of it are dresses.

I have far too much stuff, some of cheapy, trendy, junk. I really need to cull it down.

I definitely have too many and the thought that I don't wear lots of it makes me extremely uncomfortable. :ninja:

at the moment (not including shoes and 2 formal outfits:(

Attachments

• list.jpg
    list.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
How much Clothing do you Own??

Hi everyone!! I'm Christina. I'm new to the boards. So my question for you all is.....

How much clothing do you own? If you were to tally up all pants,jeans,sweaters,shoes etc. Do you think you have too much clothing or not enough?

I'm off to count...

oh god, i would never be able to count. i have way way WAYYY too much. :(

i've edited mine down some more.
i'm definitely under 30 items for the fall/winter season (not including coats, socks or underwear).
i have less for spring/summer but i don't have it out yet.

Easily nearing 1000.

I think it's because I'm very single-minded; when I decide I like something, I'll just go completely insane with it, and buy tons and tons of it.

For example, I have over 100 pairs of just jeans...I had a weird obsession with designer jeans a year ago and went totally crazy.
And yea...weirdly, I do wear almost all of it. Because I consciously try to put it all into rotation.
The REALLY expensive addiction was with designer bags. Thank god that's over.
Currently, it's wine and shoes.

I'll surely be that woman with 300 pairs of shoes and no place to live when I turn 30.

i have a complete failure of a wardrobe..i have about 125-150 items estimated but i really feel like i have nothing to wear because i have no staples. everything is colorful and patterned...

My wardrobe is small so I have about 70 items hung up,and easily another 200 items shoved up on the top shelf and 2 more tubs full of clothes that have no place to live. I can't wait to move out and get a huge wardrobe again

Not very many. I'm constantly doing laundry because I wear my favorite things over and over.

I recently undertook a wardrobe inventory. I found some gaps in my wardrobe and wrote down what I wanted to get to complete my staples, but I also found out I have far too many clothes, shoes and accessories, far beyond what I need anyway. At the moment I'm drawn to neutrals so I might put all my colours in a bag and reevaluate when I'm sick of neutrals.

My new year’s resolution was to clean out my closet. Shockingly I did it and donated so much to goodwill.

Now i am left with a lot of space....there is only one way to fix that =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->