• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

How Often Do You Wear High Heels?

Meg-ann

Reaction score
I was just wondering how often you all wear high heels?

i used to wear heels all the time but i just look too tall, besides, i tend to walk places a lot more now, so i tend to just wear them on a night out (although admittedly that usually means every night!
i have fallen inlove with my flat westwood boots they are the most comfortable shoes i own, think i will be buying another pair in the near future!

I wear heels every single day.
partly because I love them better than anything, and also because almost all my outfits only go with heels.
wear flats when I have to.

How long have you been wearing heels, how long did it take you to get used to them?

Originally posted by Meg-ann@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 9:56 am
How long have you been wearing heels, how long did it take you to get used to them?
I first wore heels when I was 13 or 14, if I remember correctly. not wearing those all the time back then, though. and I don't remember them giving me quite a hard time when I first stared :wink: got used to them in no time.

well.. being 22-wore my first highheels newyear's eve- i'm telling you it just killed me, god it was horrible!!-- well i'm not very much into high heels- but i myself also wondering how long it will take to get used to it

Every day, i find flats uncomfy...ive been wearing since i was like 16

Never! Heels look so good but they just kill my feet :(

Every day. The pointier the better. I'm a very-long-jean wearing girl.. they have to reach the floor.. with a little pointy shoe sticking out the bottom.

I've been wearing heels since I was 14. I find them way more comfortable than flat shoes. I think I've forgotten how to walk out of my heels.

every day, it's just comfortable and makes your look stands out more. the taller the better :flower:

every day the go with my clothes, which is almost every day....

besides i have so many, it would be a waste not to wear them!

just about everyday, with a few exceptions!!! I love heels and have since i was very little and my aunt gave me a pair of hers to play with, I have been addicted ever since!!!! In fact i wear them so much that i can run walk or do just about anything in them!!!And i like my heels to be 3-4 inches at least- i find that if the heel is not as high as i am used to wearing them i am very uncomfortable.

everyday unless i am working!! i :heart: high heels, high heel boots, etc. i am not a big tennis shoe fan.

Originally posted by luvbrands@Jan 4th, 2004 - 4:14 am
every day, it's just comfortable and makes your look stands out more. the taller the better :flower:
AGREE!!

I love them!! They are sexy looking!!!

Being short, I wear high heel about every day, but to make it easy on my feet, I never or hardly ever wear the same shoe 2 days in a row (except in the summer b/c my sandals are more comfy) & I alternate between types & height of heels.

Depends what outfit I am wearing - some look better with heels & others in flats

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->