If you could only wear ONE designer/brand for the rest of your life ...

I agree with Jane Loves Marc. If this is only about the clothing and without accessories then I'd say ... Donna Karan, becuase I frickin' hate her shoes!

I probly would have said Karl Lagerfeld. Because then I get an assortment of his line, Fendi and Chanel !

But based on his last two shows I'm going to say Alexander Wang

^i wanna try marc jacobs too.

or marc by marc

the old collections with the washed colours

^ Ah, going into the past ... now that makes it interesting :wink: So we have access to all past collections too? :flower:

^ Ah, going into the past ... now that makes it interesting :wink: So we have access to all past collections too? :flower:
Not sure if the collections were super old...
I saw a few in the colour palettes thread --I forget the specific name of it :ninja:
They are quite colourful looks, but softer...
It was very cheerful
Of course, also must wear the women's wear not just the men's :blush: There were some fairly unisex jackets... such as this jacket with a load of zippers in white (I think inspired by something Sid Vicious)

*sigh*
I'm longing for colour ^_^
It's something nobody else is doing right now... so I'm looking to Marc for that:heart:

Probably something streamlined that could take me anywhere, like classic Michael Kors, but just imagine the dry cleaning costs for all those expensive fabrics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
addyallure
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->