InStyle - Worldwide

US InStyle October 2008 : Meg Ryan by Robert Erdmann

a4rgpx.jpg

People Magazine

I don't know if it's because the size of the picture but she is looking older.

I love her, and its so nice to see her back but ya i couldnt care less about InStyle and the fact that its one of the best selling magazines boggles the mind. :doh:

I love Instyle to death. It has gotten better over the years and for the most part, this cover being an exception, their cover subjects don't often vex me.

I agree, I don't even bother looking through it either MissMagAddict

i thought that instyle was doing a redesign?

im not sure many people are interested in meg anymore.

^^She appearantly tells me all, about her ex husband cheating on her and how the media blamed her for the divorce and affair with Russel Crowe when in fact that was never the case.So i guess it is juicy stuff worthy of the cover. :lol:

The inside of the book is redesigned. It's an unfortunate cover in many ways, the least of which is that "The Women" is a bomb. I also hate that they are still doing that white background

i have no interest in instyle either but i think meg looks wonderful. :heart: they seem to be airbrushing their covers less lately which is a huge improvement imo..^_^

i'm not a huge fan of instyle, but they do have interesting interior design stories...there was a good one last month on michael kors' home...

Aside from the actual content, I don't like what they've done with the overall design, it's made it much more generic, I liked it when it had more of an identity. Those fonts could belong to anybody.

so photoshopped, i thought it's rachel zoe at first.

i usually don't bother to check instyle's thread but i came just to see meg ryan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->