Interview September 2022 : Kim Kardashian by Nadia Lee Cohen

Shot by Oliviero Toscani for UFO Jeans 1974
With the iconic Donna Jordan

g8DKHHLa_t.jpg

vogue archive

If ever a single image summed up a person

It won't do what they think it will. I doubt there will be as many thinkpieces as the now iconic Paper cover.

So sad. I've gone off this magazine some time back but this is a new, cringey level of desperation for relevancy. Not only the magazine, but Kim too.

Lol at the gay fishing too with that jockstrap.

The length this magazine will go just to become a part of the conversation again is just painful to look at. Just like this cover.

New flash Mel, if you want this magazine 15 minutes back, how about starting making good quality covers without any gimmicks?

When i started scrolling i thought the eyebrows are awful and the i saw her behind :rofl:

I would buy it for the Sky Ferreira pics, but proprably just one was published

Reactions: KoV
....i'm not a fan of hers, but often she has made beautiful images.....these aren't up to the bar....they make her less than she is visually... it's wasteful and boring....it would be better to make outright ugly images that were at least engaging

''Leading with my @ss'; the Kim Kardashian interview.'

I literally said ‘ew’ out loud haha

But yeah, ew. There are some many facets of one’s butt but this is the toilet one. I am so not ready interested. It’s medical.. intimate in a way that’s never going to be a ‘conversation we need to have’.

I thought they were still trying to make her a bit more sophisticated and high fashion, this seems like a poor move, especially for such a run-down publication.

This is why I can't keep up with this magazine under Mel: so many of his images look like social media crap. How many insta-hunks have that pose with a jockstrap?

It also doesn't help that I doubt I'd like him very much IRL. I can't put my finger on it, but something about him makes me roll my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->