iOffer Accessories, LushFashions.com, etc.

I know a lot of people on this forum have asked about LV leopard scarves - i really believe that this is one of the hardest items to rep because of the wrinkle of the cashmere blend. As the owner of the one authentic brown version and a replica of jackys red version, the difference is quite stark as the red is quite stiff feeling, flat in comparison and faded on one side. HOWEVER, if worn tightly around the neck it could pass from a distance. Ive spotted several fakes of the brown version from afar and it is very obviously fake from the shade of color - the reps are lighter in color. Just sharing my two cents about these scarves from the level of interest - of course, I could be proved wrong and would be delighted to nab a different color! My primary advice would be to steer clear of brown LV leopard scarves and choose one of the limited edition colors which are scarce and more difficult to compare.

^Bakedbean I was just about to ask about the lv leo scarf, thanks for your feedback!

Does anyone know where I could get an Alexander MQueen skull scarf?

:smile:

Can someone tell me where I can get a really good rolex && or cartier roadster from???
Any help would be great TIA:flower:

You should check out the replica watch forums, there are guys on there obsessed with watches. I got a replica Chanel J12 and I'm in love with it. Seriously, its fabulous. HTH.

Who sells good Ray Ban replica's? I love the aviator, wayfarer and clubmaster but just can't spend that amount of money on sunglasses so I'm looking for good reps that come with cases etc!

Hi :flower:

Can anyone recommend a seller for an auth looking Hermes H belt?

Thanks in advance...

Belt

Hey!

I got a lovely reversible tan and black belt (which is lovely leather which is stamped) with a silver buckle from a seller on picasaweb (jessystuff) - she also has great costume jewellery for an amazing price:heart:

I got these plastic chanel studs from Phillip - not sure if they were ever made though:

Can anyone please PM me jacky's website?? I didn't realize it shut down! It took me a while to get it last time >.<

Review of Hermes Cuffs from Jacky

Hi everyone, I bought a couple of Hermes cuffs from Jacky recently and I'm here to post a review. I hope this will help those who're interested in getting Hermes cuffs to make the right decision.

I bought the Hermes CDC cuff in Grey leather with Silver HW and Kelly Dog bracelet in Black leather with Gold HW.

Let's look at the good:

1. Leather on both cuffs is well-stitched and well made. No flaws to be detected.

2. Hardware on both cuffs is solid and looks nice.

Now, for the bad:

1. The catch on the CDC cuff doesn't slide in smoothly. As you can see in my pic, I have locked it into the 4th closure (I have small wrists). I have a hard time sliding in the catch to lock the cuff in place. I also have a hard time sliding it out to remove the bracelet.

2. The round bull-ring on the CDC cuff is not smoothly made. It also looks slightly less shiny compared to the rest of the hardware.

3. The hardware on the Kelly Dog bracelet came with a tiny scratch to it, but it's not too bad.

4. I have small wrists, so the Kelly Dog bracelet only fits well on the 3rd closure for me. Ideally, I feel that the bracelet will look nicer if it is locked on the 2nd (middle) closure.

I have tried on the authentic Hermes CDC cuff before, so I can safely say that Jacky's CDC cuff is a good purchase, especially when it is only a tiny fraction of what the auth will cost.

However, please note that the Hermes CDC cuff is pretty heavy, so in terms of weight, I definitely prefer the Kelly Dog bracelet (so much lighter!). Aesthetically speaking, of course the CDC cuff still wins hands down.

All in all, I am happy with my purchases. I know I pointed out more flaws than the good points, but I tend to be thorough and critical in my reviews. I will be buying another Hermes CDC cuff from Jacky, but in black crocodile leather with gold hw.

:flower:

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    231.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 12
Does anyone have a Chanel Extra Large patent from Jacky? im trying to find pictures...

has anyone ever brought the lv sprouse and/or the hermes collier de chien from catty or jacky? I wanted to know how they were??!!

Got the CDC from Jacky--it's great! I've had it for about a month, and so far it's worn really well. It was a silver one, so I don't know anything about the durability of the gold tone ones. The leather was really nice and supple, but not flimsy.

Hi everyone, I bought a couple of Hermes cuffs from Jacky recently and I'm here to post a review. I hope this will help those who're interested in getting Hermes cuffs to make the right decision.

Thanks for comparing it to the auth, Xooey. I was curious, having never seen the real deal. :flower:

Thanks for that xooey! They look on point...I will check out Jacky's site now....

xooey - thanks so much for the review. I really want to get one of these bracelets and you have just helped me make my decision.

xooey - Thanks for the review. I`ve wanted the CDC for a while but didn`t know if it was close enough to the auth. Now I can get it.

I know a lot of people on this forum have asked about LV leopard scarves - i really believe that this is one of the hardest items to rep because of the wrinkle of the cashmere blend. As the owner of the one authentic brown version and a replica of jackys red version, the difference is quite stark as the red is quite stiff feeling, flat in comparison and faded on one side. HOWEVER, if worn tightly around the neck it could pass from a distance. Ive spotted several fakes of the brown version from afar and it is very obviously fake from the shade of color - the reps are lighter in color. Just sharing my two cents about these scarves from the level of interest - of course, I could be proved wrong and would be delighted to nab a different color! My primary advice would be to steer clear of brown LV leopard scarves and choose one of the limited edition colors which are scarce and more difficult to compare.

thank you so much for your feedback on the LV leopard scarf.

I came into this thread with the purpose of finding review on this scarf, your review has been helpful. :smile:))

on another separate note, I would like to add that I also own a CDC that came from JACKY. Mine is the blak croc with gold hardware. My feedback echoes xooey - I am satisfied with the quality. Only thing was the round bullsring that wasnt made so nicely (not a perfect round circle). But such flaw is only noticeable if the other person wanted to scrutinise my bracelet. The hardware is vey sturdy/solid. Totally worth every penny. I wished jacky made them in more colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->