Is Superga the new Converse?

Tiffany7

Reaction score
Ive noticed some celebs trading their Converse in for Superga. I still love Converse but have recently bought Superga's in navy & white (was lucky enough to fit kids size so got two pairs for less than one adult pair) & theyre nice too. I hadnt heard of them until recently. What does everyone think of them?

i love supergas!! i used to wear them when i was a lot younger...maybe around age 9 or 10. i completely forgot about them until this post...i'm definitely going to go buy some, so thanks for the reminder!!

Superga2750Acid_Front_300.jpg

jildorshoes.com

they're kinda cute, emo boys wear them a lot i've noticed.

Two celebs Ive noticed wearing them recently are Ashley Olsen & Liv Tyler.

I still love my Chucks too. I love both... these are kind of a different look.

i also used to wear mine when i was just about 11. they used to be a massive hit here as i live close to the italian border and every (yup, EVERY) single italian person wore them back then..
i remember them being strange fitting as the laces' loops used to almost touch eachother once tied... :unsure: and i realy didnt like that look..
now i must agree that they look good on Ashley.
i think they are classics but only look good the italian way:with ankle length pants :wink:

I would never abandon my Converse Chucks for those. Plus, the little label sticking out is a no-no for me...

emo boys wear them a lot i've noticed.
This turns me off even more. :neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->