Jacquemus S/S 2024 : Imaan Hammam by Theo de Gueltzl

Exceptional work from the Icon, Imaan Hammam. A modern day Supermodel, truly, a blessing to fashion. Perfect casting, one must be a true natural beauty to pull off this washed face look.

A lovely campaign season for Imaan: Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Jaquemus, Donna Karan, VS, and Estee Lauder. Still a Meisel girl since her debut, a rare feat.

Only the most elite of models can be at the pinnacle of fashion and commercial modeling.

Exceptional work from the Icon, Imaan Hammam. A modern day Supermodel, truly, a blessing to fashion. Perfect casting, one must be a true natural beauty to pull off this washed face look.

A lovely campaign season for Imaan: Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Jaquemus, Donna Karan, VS, and Estee Lauder. Still a Meisel girl since her debut, a rare feat.

Only the most elite of models can be at the pinnacle of fashion and commercial modeling.

I noticed her before annything else. Once I took my eyes off of her I really began to notice how terrible the products are. They were bad enough on the runway, but they look even worse in print. The shapes are so frumpy and unflattering. As for the shoes, He was trying to go for a Loewe moment. Instead, he ended up producing the forever 21 version.

Also, while I will say imaan hammam may be an impactful model and whatnot, Jacquemus should have cast a leaner more angular model to showcase that ‘sacred geometry’ hard sharp edges/lines concept.

Can't deny I love it. Especially the shot in front of "la Pharmacie"!

Not into his brand, find it quite mediatic, but looks amazing this campaign. It's so true that Imaan's portfolio is almost flawless.She can't fail.

I always thought that about Grace Elizabeth. A mix of Stephanie, Cindy and Karen. Imaan reminds me off to Yasmeen. Both are perfect for brands like Versace.

Imaan Hammam is just the absolute BOMB! One of the best in the business. There's no expression on her face throughout this campaign but her mere presence and ability to pose is second to none (unlike some the industry likes to inflict upon us *cough*Kendull*cough*). In all honesty, there's not one single campaign image I dislike here... :heart:

Imaan Hammam is just the absolute BOMB! One of the best in the business. There's no expression on her face throughout this campaign but her mere presence and ability to pose is second to none (unlike some the industry likes to inflict upon us *cough*Kendull*cough*). In all honesty, there's not one single campaign image I dislike here... :heart:
That's a bit unfair. There are subtle changes with the expressions, like that little smize with the bags or the slightly parted lips with the shoes.

Also, while I will say imaan hammam may be an impactful model and whatnot, Jacquemus should have cast a leaner more angular model to showcase that ‘sacred geometry’ hard sharp edges/lines concept.
I agree. I don't think she's the right model for the concept of this campaign. Adut would've been a better choice or Mila van Eaten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->