• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jen & Vince: Must be VERY good Friends!

jen is such a hypocrite. first she tells oprah that she is ready to date. then, she makes an attack on brad, saying to elle magazine, "i couldn't date now that i am on the rebound." now she is dating vince. vince seems to be a cool guy, but i'm sick of her pity party.

I think Jennifer's entitled to say or do just about anything within reason, and everything mentioned here seems absolutely within bounds. And completely agree with NOE's analysis of the situation ... it is apples & oranges.

That is one fantastic picture of Vince ...

NOE said:
Sorry bit it is different. Brad was MARRIED and commited when it was rumored that he hooked up with Angelina:huh: And Jennifer was basically broken up (and therefore free to let her heart and emotions run free) when she meet Vince. Totally two different things in my mind. If my husband cheated on me and I met a wonderful man while I was waiting for the divorce to be finalized, I would totally jump at it... the marriage was ruined anways and she's not the one that did it.

Keyword there is RUMOR, right?

And how sure are you that they are hooking up. There is no proof, unless of course you are good friends with either Brad or Angelina, and they have told you something that the media dosen't know. So I don't know where this "cheating" word is coming from.

It's not apples and oranges. It's the exact same thing. The marriage was ruined when they lived in seperate homes. It's nothing new. Celebrities break up all the time, because of time apart.

Point blank. Show me a picture of Brad and Angelina canoodling in each other's arms, and I will retract my statements.

fashionicon said:
Keyword there is RUMOR, right?

And how sure are you that they are hooking up. There is no proof, unless of course you are good friends with either Brad or Angelina, and they have told you something that the media dosen't know. So I don't know where this "cheating" word is coming from.

Whoa, thanks for the sassy response! FYI, I put the word RUMOR in there for a reason:flower: ... reason being that I don't know if he is hooking up with her and if Jen is hooking up with Vince... none of know this for sure, but this is an open forum for discussion and opinons and I was just giving mine and I stick by it whole heartedly:D

^ Sometimes you don't need the truth written in blood & delivered via registered mail ... sometimes it's just obvious :D

Yes, it's totally different. She had no reason not to be with anyone else, when she knew she and Brad was over. And I agree, Vince is adorable! Much more charming than Brad imo

Btw; Even though Brad may not have cheated on Jennifer, we know they became really close, and he was very unsensitive about her feelings. To say Jennifer is a hypocrite because of this is just unbelievable

Last edited by a moderator:
fashionista-ta said:
^ Sometimes you don't need the truth written in blood & delivered via registered mail ... sometimes it's just obvious :D

:huh:

Tiny Dancer said:
Yes, it's totally different. She had no reason not to be with anyone else, when she knew she and Brad was over. And I agree, Vince is adorable! Much more charming than Brad imo

Btw; Even though Brad may not have cheated on Jennifer, we know they became really close, and he was very unsensitive about her feelings. To say Jennifer is a hypocrite because of this is just unbelievable

Well, there's different ways to cheat ... imo, whether anything physical happened or not is really beside the point. If you're married & you go and fall in love (or whatever term you want to use) with someone else, if that's not "cheating," I don't know what is. :blink:

Btw, I think Jennifer & Vince have done an excellent job of blowing smoke on this. Anybody see what Vince said about how he's incapable of anything more than a one-night stand? It sounded pretty convincing too :lol:

NOE said:
Whoa, thanks for the sassy response! FYI, I put the word RUMOR in there for a reason:flower: ... reason being that I don't know if he is hooking up with her and if Jen is hooking up with Vince... none of know this for sure, but this is an open forum for discussion and opinons and I was just giving mine and I stick by it whole heartedly:D

You're right this is an open forum.

You responded to me. I don't think there was anything "sassy" about my response.

If the shoe was on the other foot, people would be putting Brad on a pedastool. That's all I'm saying.

All I'm seeing are pics of Maddox on Brad's shoulders holding Zahara. And no one wants to even fathom fact that they could just *gasp* be really good friends.

Oh well, I'm done. Like I said before, Good for her.

^ Just be really good friends who live together? It's a fact that Angelina and Brad share a home where he is filming. I think anybody could say that they're more than friends... they just won't give the media anything to work with... like Jay Z and Beyonce, though they've become more intimate in public as their relationship as matured.

Nothing is wrong with Jen dating another man. Life goes on! Brad has moved on, so why can't she?

^ Belevie it or not, it's been done before. It's a know fact that Brad is acting as a kind of father-figure for Angelina's kids.

I didn't say that there was anything bad about her moving on. It's just really weird that Brad went through all this scrutiny, when Jen IN MY OPINION, is doing the same thing.

Again, just my opinion.

fashionicon, I respect your opinion. :flower: Just stating mine, too. :wink: And of couse everything now is just speculation on Angelina and Brad. Does it even matter anymore? :rolleyes:

talk bout being busted, it s gonna be hard for them to say they re just friends now. :innocent:

Erin said:
fashionicon, I respect your opinion. :flower: Just stating mine, too. :wink: And of couse everything now is just speculation on Angelina and Brad. Does it even matter anymore? :rolleyes:

You're right.

It really dosen't matter anymore.:flower:

There is no way Jennifer "DOWNGRADED" from Brad to Vince, especially if Brad is just a cheater anyway who doesn't understand the bonds of marriage.

Vince Vaughn is sex-a-licious

although i don t find him hot Vince s still sooo much better than Brad.

regardless of whether or not Brad and Angelina are just friends...i think his stunt with the W photoshoot was pretty cruel, and opened the doors for people to assume they were together. I never thought Brad Pitt was anything special, in fact when HE was on Oprah...he sounded plain dumb.

FrockRadar8 said:
regardless of whether or not Brad and Angelina are just friends...i think his stunt with the W photoshoot was pretty cruel, and opened the doors for people to assume they were together. I never thought Brad Pitt was anything special, in fact when HE was on Oprah...he sounded plain dumb.

:flower:

FrockRadar8 said:
regardless of whether or not Brad and Angelina are just friends...i think his stunt with the W photoshoot was pretty cruel,

agreed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->