• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jen & Vince: Must be VERY good Friends!

I wonder why her left hand is hidden in all the pictures :innocent:
No, but seriously I think they are really cute.
And it's is not a contest on which is the most beautiful couple!

There is so much more to a relationship than outward beauty... it's very pleasing to the eye, but can get boring fast.

I think Larry King got her the other night... seems as if her and Vince are a thing... she didn't deny it, so it makes ya wonder.

Jen & Vince with Courtney

from jjb:

Credit: Jokster over at anistoncenter.com

awww how sweet are they?! ^_^ I'm happy for her.

LONDON: People have been crediting Vince Vaughn for bringing a smile on his 'Break-up' co-star Jennifer Aniston's face, but the star has stunned everybody by stating that his relationship with the former 'Friends' star is not serious.

He, however, stumbled over his physical relationship with Aniston.

Although Vaughn, who was recently photographed getting 'close and personal' with Aniston at a hotel balcony in London, where they had gone to meet the actor's parents, has failed to deny sleeping with Aniston, he admits he is not dating the actress seriously.

When Vaughn was told, "It would be great if you just tell me what sex was like with Jennifer Aniston", his reply was, "Well, yeah, exactly. But see, in my position, you're just like, whatever. There's nothing that can come out of talking about that stuff."

"I'm not dating seriously. I hate dates and I don't even like the concept. I try not to take it too seriously," the Mirror quoted him as telling GQ magazine.

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=IE420051118053247&Page=4&Title=Features+-+People+%26+Lifestyle&Topic=0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->