Jeneil Williams

Colures Magazine

israeljeneilanabelacolu.jpg

http://www.coluresmagazine.com/home.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
there's something so smokey and sexy about her. like georgie baddiel. only jeneil has much more of a hard edge to her, and i like that. very street but very chic. her bone structure is also amazing and i'm jealous. hopefully we'll see more of her and i hope she can make some kind of mark in the industry.

Lovely gal! :heart:

There was a featured article about her on The Cut. ^_^ Any exposure is good exposure for this AMAZING beauty!

Jeniel Williams has been on the scene for about three years now. And though you won't find the 19-year-old storming down every runway, her fans count in high places — like Anna Wintour, Franca Sozzani, and Mario Testino. A native of Kingston, Jamaica, her career started after she won third place in the Caribbean Model Search contest in 2005 and signed with New York Models, which led to a campaign for United Colors of Benetton shot by David Sims. Her Benetton campaign sparked interest from Anna Wintour, who requested a meeting with her along with Mario Testino. But that wasn't even her biggest break — that came when Franca Sozzani featured her as a newcomer in the all-black issue of Italian Vogue in July 2008. Since then, Williams has also graced the pages of Essence, Trace, and French GQ, and, most recently, she stars in the Jawbone ad campaign (a Bluetooth company). And she's no stranger to the catwalk: Vena Cava, Richard Chai, Zero + Maria Cornejo, L'Wren Scott, and Jean Charles de Castelbajac all booked her for their fall shows and Diesel also chose her to open. Lanvin also cast her for the fall show, cementing her status as a newcomer. We like Williams's career approach: It's not a race to the top, it's a steady climb.

anna wintour huh? better see her in us vogue sometime soon then...

I'm so happy her career is finally rising! I'm hoping for the best next season.

I saw that new york article, then looked her up in lanvin and wow, her bone structure is flawless omg count me in as a fan
Her jawline and bone structure are really great. Lets hope she makes a splash in SS10

More Jeneil from the recently concluded Caribbean Fashion Week 09 (CFW)

5025_229836950272_873345272_7352433_4223545_n.jpg

Source: facebook.com

BTW I loved the NYMAG article

^ Wow she has such a striking look and is really becoming more and more versatile in her shots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->