Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey Divorce

its irritating that they should feed us with lies in a mag I've spent money on!

Its irritating that people buy those magazines in the first place.

giSpot said:
lol

i love magazines :heart:

No Sh*t. I need my daily dose of trash:P But it's not our problem that the tabloids fill em up with false stories... people say it's the public's fault for the tabloid feeding frenzy... but I'd still buy Star and Us if it only has glossy pics of celebs at red carpet events with trends and such. They are the one's that made them dirty:blush:

There are reports coming out today that Cacee Cobb and Nick Lachey hooked up over Thanksgiving. There are pictures of the two of them "getting frisky in the pool" (nothing too exciting) at jessicasimpson.net.

Oh dear Lord and there are pictures....I think she is trying to drown him for some reason.....*sarcastic* ^_^

BohemianBeauty22 said:
Oh dear Lord and there are pictures....I think she is trying to drown him for some reason.....*sarcastic* ^_^

yea, I've seen those and they were taken from a trip a while back where they were all together. Yes, I'm sure Cacee was hooking up with Nick in the pool while Jessica was on the closest beach chair getting a tan:lol:

Leave it to the Simpsons to turn every life event into a reality TV show - if this is true, this is beyond exploitative :sick:

Cameras to follow single Jessica Simpson?

Saturday, December 10 2005, 15:59 GMT -- by Daniel Kilkelly

Jessica Simpson is considering signing up for a reality show which would follow her life as a single woman.

The actress, who ended her three-year marriage to Nick Lachey last month, believes that the MTV programme would help her to get through the split.

A source told the Daily Star, "Her fans saw every moment of her marriage in Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica, so it makes sense that they should see the aftermath."

edited to add: funny that she's credited as an actress rather than a singer now!

Last edited by a moderator:
rainglow said:
Leave it to the Simpsons to turn every life event into a reality TV show - if this is true, this is beyond exploitative :sick:

Cameras to follow single Jessica Simpson?

Saturday, December 10 2005, 15:59 GMT -- by Daniel Kilkelly

Jessica Simpson is considering signing up for a reality show which would follow her life as a single woman.

The actress, who ended her three-year marriage to Nick Lachey last month, believes that the MTV programme would help her to get through the split.

A source told the Daily Star, "Her fans saw every moment of her marriage in Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica, so it makes sense that they should see the aftermath."

edited to add: funny that she's credited as an actress rather than a singer now!

And she said that her IQ is 160?:rolleyes::lol:

Wow, that would be so tasteless to promote herself as a single woman with a new show... but we all know it's true that Joe is pushing her to do it. Just awful.

style_savy said:
wow, no she said 130 i believe. But for some reason i doubt that.

Really? I remember in an interview her mother said that she's got an IQ of 160 or maybe I wasn't really listening:lol:. Can someone find the article?

I found an article about it:

clear.gif
Jessica the Genius?
Jessica Simpson gets catty and cozy, when she poses for next month's Vanity Fair. But does America's favorite "Newlywed" play up her role as a ditzy blonde for the cameras? In the article, Editor Krista Smith writes that Jessica may actually have an IQ up there with Albert Einstein.
In fact, Jessica's mom says her daughter's IQ is in the 160s. "The genius IQ is from Tina Simpson," Smith revealed. "I do think the ditziness is played up a bit on MTV. I think it's edited in a very clever way."

But Jessica's TV ratings are what MTV keeps track of. And the network is extremely pleased with the success of her show, which is now in its second season.

And although Simpson is famous for her revealing outfits and sexy videos, when she married husband Nick Lachey, Jessica was a virgin. "She did say that her decision to keep her virginity was more of a traditional thing," Smith told us. "Her belief in God did have something to do with it, but it wasn't entirely motivated by that."

But since she's tried it, Simpson reveals that she likes it. So is a baby next? "No babies," Simpson insisted. "I am definitely not pregnant."

You can read more about Jessica Simpson when Vanity Fair hits newsstands on July 13th.

(http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/0704/07_07b.html)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry there is no way her iq is 160 - absolutely no way whatsoever. she is not ditzy or whatever they say - she is dumb! its not just the chicken and tuna thing, its her, she is so shallow, and has to be told what to do all the time. she is very transparent like a child because her actions are not complicated - because she's too simple.

eurofashionjunki said:
I found an article about it:

clear.gif
Jessica the Genius?
Jessica Simpson gets catty and cozy, when she poses for next month's Vanity Fair. But does America's favorite "Newlywed" play up her role as a ditzy blonde for the cameras? In the article, Editor Krista Smith writes that Jessica may actually have an IQ up there with Albert Einstein.
In fact, Jessica's mom says her daughter's IQ is in the 160s. "The genius IQ is from Tina Simpson," Smith revealed. "I do think the ditziness is played up a bit on MTV. I think it's edited in a very clever way."
quote]

Wow that really is ridiculous going around lying about your daughters IQ like that. 130 was already high enough for Jessica. I know they edit her but people who are that intelligent give off that vibe naturally most of the time. Average IQ is somewhere along 100-120. I can't believe she's anywhere near 160. The majority of the US past presidents and competitors do not even have IQ near that. So what does her mom do with this "genius" IQ then?

Now we all know where Jessica Simpson got her 'dumb' genes from ... if her mum expects us to believe that - then she's even thicker than Jessica! :unsure:

giSpot said:
Now we all know where Jessica Simpson got her 'dumb' genes from ... if her mum expects us to believe that - then she's even thicker than Jessica! :unsure:

:lol: couldn't agree more.

Simpson Files for Divorce...

According to Usweekly:

SIMPSON FILES FOR DIVORCE

Dec. 16, 2005 3:02 PM PST

LOS ANGELES -- Us Weekly is the first to report that Jessica Simpson officially filed for divorce from her estranged husband Nick Lachey this afternoon in Los Angeles Superior Court. In documents obtained first by Us Weekly, Simpson cites ''irreconcilable differences'' as the reason for the divorce and cites Nov. 23 as the date of separation. Simpson's publicist, Rob Shuter, also has confirmed today's divorce filing to Us. Sources tell Us that Simpson was at her parents' home in Los Angeles and Lachey was traveling at the time of the filing. ''Jessica wanted to file so she can move on with her life,'' a Simpson pal tells Us. ''This marks the next stage of her life.''

The filing comes just a month after the couple made their separation official in a joint statement to Us on November 23. ''After three years of marriage, and careful thought and consideration, we have decided to part ways,'' Simpson, 24, and Lachey, 32, told Us. ''This is a mutual decision of two people with an enormous amount of respect and admiration for each other.''

The couple met during the 1998 Hollywood Christmas parade when Lachey was still a member of the pop group 98 Degrees. In February 2002, Lachey chartered a yacht in Hawaii and proposed to Simpson. The couple was then married on October 22, 2002 in a private ceremony in Austin, Texas in front of 250 friends and family members. ''Our wedding was the best day of my life,'' Simpson told Us. Audiences were able to watch the couple's ups and downs in their first years of marriage thanks to MTV's reality series The Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica. The show was a huge hit and catapulted the pop stars into household names.

In the cover story of Us Weekly now on newsstands, the magazine reports Lachey and Simpson will engage in a bitter divorce battle. Simpson has retained Jennifer Aniston's L.A. divorce attorney, Robert Kaufman, who will face off against Lachey attorney Laura Wasser, who handled Angelina Jolie's divorce from Billy Bob Thornton. ''Nick is prepared for it to get ugly,'' says a source close to Lachey, ''but that's certainly not what he wants.''

Under California law, the soonest their divorce can become final is six months from today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoellFan1997
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->