Julie Sohn

google/wft/bellazon

Livedoor
952da7ee.jpg

f74d0790.jpg

718a9d24.jpg

ab3634b3.jpg

a423fb7c.jpg

thank you so much...but look at her breast....

Something is definitely going on there. I think she got herself fake boobies! That first image appears especially strange, even a scar is visible! However she looks like a sexbomb. She's could be the next Isabeli.

damn, she did her boobs, thats really sad (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

damn, she did her boobs, thats really sad (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

i don't understand the problem with models getting boobs. it's not "sad" at all (as long as it's a good job and not hideous or too big. brazil has some of the best plastic surgeons in the world).

the reason she got them is because with them she'll get a lot more work, and that means more money for her in what is a relatively short career. everyone should be happy about that, not "sad."

i've heard this first hand from a friend who is one of the bigger brazilian models. when i first met her she was flat, then she got boobs. she told me that designers, her agency and other clients told her she would work more, and sure enough she is. the models are doing this for the paycheck, not to please you and the fans. :innocent:

but isnt it dangerous for health?

she was fave model of armani since 2002 year and till haute couture spring 2007 show, now she disappeared...well not completley, she is doing some italian brand this season but still with a flat chest she was more...she was more like herself

nevertheless I am still her fan...so Karol if you have time , check this thread!

thank you brasil for your comment

but isnt it dangerous for health?

she was fave model of armani since 2002 year and till haute couture spring 2007 show, now she disappeared...well not completley, she is doing some italian brand this season but still with a flat chest she was more...she was more like herself

nevertheless I am still her fan...so Karol if you have time , check this thread!

thank you brasil for your comment

maybe she's getting a little too old for high fashion and decided to ride out the rest of her career with bikini/lingerie catalog work, for which new boobs would only help... it's hard to say.

i saw her in person once or twice at parties in new york, and this was around 2002. she may be in her mid-20's now, which is starting to get old for certain types of modeling.

she has always been a favorite of mine, boobs or no boobs!

she is too young to retire, she was born in 1984, 31 december
she is still a nice model

yayyy ive been dying to find out who she is!! SHES AMAZINGGG x 100000000 !!!!!! she reminds me of alessandra ambrosio abit in the eyes! she is my 3rd Fave model!!!

she is amazing, beautiful, sweet and very cute

Karol we luv you

i wish we had more new pics of her! where is she hiding! :(

Karooool, we luv you, come to visit us there

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"