Karoline Amaral

yana said:
shot by MarieMaud behind Armani Prive (look on her ring :drool )
thanks for all your pics honey :flower::heart: this shot is actually after Martin Grant, which mean we can find new pix :woot:,
as I haven't seen anything posted from this show

She is amazingly gorgeous. I can't get over it. I love her look. The lips! the eyes! Another bombshell that reminds me of Adriana Lima.

livedoor
62423a74.jpg

7aea6c7d.jpg

46e3a9d5.jpg

3176ad34.jpg

33a9983d.jpg

cb95df28.jpg

009d7c72.jpg

It's the for the Italian swimwear brand Yamamay. Def one of my new favorites. Even though she isn't really new.

Karoline Amaral (born Kadijah Amani Mandisa Amaral-later shortened to Karoline) December 30, 1984 in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil) is a Brazilian supermodel of Jamaican, Syrian, Afro-Brazilian and Native American [1] heritage. She has the been the face of brands such as Von Dutch, Roca Wear, Baby Phat, Boss, Emporio Armani, Erreuno, Iceberg, Roberta Scarpa and did more than 100 shows in various fashion weeks. Amaral’s next project is working with photographer Steven Meisel for La Perla lingerie and Harper’s Bazaar.
Her model agencies are: Modelwerk, Why Not Model Agency, Nass Model Mgmt, Premier
http://www.bastardly.com/archives/2007/05/04/the-bastardly-minute-with-karoline-amaral/

Elle (US) April 2005
Snake Eyes
Photography by Gilles Bensimon
Karoline Amaral

bwgreyscale

Dazed and Confused cover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't have any idea what issue is that

modelwire

Karoline for Pronovias 2008

informativos

Karoline for Pronovias 2007

source the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baier
Back