Kate Moss for Longchamp

I'm not excited by this collection in the slightest. And I think the bags are overpriced...

Ugg really want the Glastonbury or the Ladbroke. I wish I knew how much the specific bags cost.

it's officially online at www.longchamp.com

longchamp_katemoss1.jpg

ladbroke

longchamp_katemoss2.jpg

left : gloucester ; right : glastonbury

longchamp_katemoss3.jpg

ladbroke detail

longchamp_katemoss4.jpg

gloucester

longchamp_katemoss5.jpg

longchamp_katemoss6.jpg

sohoclutch

longchamp_katemoss7.jpg

So far I like it...I can't wait to see it in the flesh...

Julia Restoin Roitfeld with KM for Longchamp
4355894480_c45d560886_o.jpg

alltheprettybirds.blogspot.com

Just bought the soho in green. Haven't got a chance to wear it out yet, but I thought I'd let everyone know that when you buy something from her line it comes with the zebra scarf and a c.d. compilation of her favorite songs curated to by the Queens of Noize

Like the one Julia Roitfeld is wearing in the picture, and the turqoise envelop bag is also nice. Will check them out in the store first.

personally I refer the nylon bags by Longchamp more than their leather ones, not really impressed by the quality of the leather they use.
also the KM-colleaction is slightly more expensive than their house collections.

I saw these in the Longchamp store in Vegas this weekend, hugely disappointed. The photography on the site makes the leathers look very rich, and the proportions very stylish. However, in person the colors are flat and the bags are much bigger and very "plain" for everyday use. The only one I was interested in was the grey cross-body bag and that was the only one that was sold out.

My mum just purchased me the Glastonbury in black,
so I'm going to get it at the end of the month (when I see her next).

I'm so excited- I love it so much!!

Glamour France N72 March 2010

via ebook30.com
b

The bags are pretty generic. The zebra interior makes them look like they belong in Primark.

the zebra is so tacky, its like dooney and bourke. I am really unimpressed with it.

I have the soho clutch in Emerald and it's awesome! It's the perfect size and the leathers really nice and I think the zebra lining makes it really unique. The ladbroke and the rectangular bags suck, but the soho, glouchester and Glastonbury bags are pretty awesome, I think.

Harper's Bazaar Russia March 2010 journal-plaza.net

I just got that big brown traveling bag from my parents^^ I really really like it!

I really love the green faux shagreen wallet, is the interior zebra lined? because I agree that would just ruin it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->