Kate Moss & Pete Doherty plan summer wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ithillien said:
Aparrently Pete used to be a £20 rent boy :P

:shock: I read that too! Unfortunatly I only found articles in german.

Why don`t you start a Thread about this with the english article you must have read?

I think THESE are REALLY infos worth sharing! :shock:

Pete moves in with Kate

http://www.hellomagazine.co.uk/fashion/2005/04/21/katemoss/

Enduringly fashionable Kate Moss, more in the headlines for her on-off relationship with Pete Doherty than for her modelling recently, has apparently now set up home with the volatile rocker.

Pete, 26, was spotted moving his belongings into her Oxfordshire mansion a few days ago, shortly after charges of robbery and blackmail against him were dropped. And he and 31-year-old Kate, who has a reputation for being independent, are said to be inseparable.

The mother-of-one has told friends she likes looking after Pete. "I haven't gone as far as cooking yet," she admits, "but I have been running around after m'lord."

Their new living arrangements signal a continuing upswing for the former Libertines frontman after he was arrested in February and spent five nights in jail before being released on bail with a nighttime curfew. Pete has also been in treatment for substance abuse with innovative therapist Paul Russell.

With the charges against him now dropped, an appearance at a Scottish poetry festival booked for May, and his domestic life stabilising, the Babyshambles frontman is apparently thinking marriage. "At one point it was looking like we were going to have to rush things but now I'm not going to jail we can do it properly," he said in a recent interview. "I love Kate and she loves me. We are looking at the summer and have a date in mind. We want it to be a day to remember. It will be something simple, with the emphasis on the party afterwards."

Kate hasn't commented on the wedding issue.

mossdoherty-dop1a.jpg
mossdoherty-dop2a.jpg

I won't believe it till they are actually married and iit's official. ^^^ he looks so dirty, even in a suit!

more if you can stand it

PETE DOHERTY'S LOWLIFE DAYS
April 23, 2005 -- KATE Moss' rocker fiancé Pete Doherty spent his nights as a drug-dealing gay hustler before he got famous. In "Kids in the Riot: High and Low With the Libertines" by his pal Pete Welsh, Doherty reveals that before the band scored its record contract, "I was spanking off old queens for, like, 20 quid." He recalls turning a trick one night: "As he slept, I locked him in his room, tied a pair of trousers over his head and nicked all these American dollar bills out of his drawer." Once the Libertines got hot, Doherty had sex with as many groupies as possible. "I remember [bleep]ing this girl in the toilets, on the floor," he recalls. Another time, a girl "basically raped me to the music." And once, when he picked up a hooker in Switzerland, "I ended up being sick on her in the hotel room, so she ran off." We're not sure how all this will go down with Moss, who Doherty claims will marry him by the fall. He recently moved into her Oxfordshire mansion
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/43100.htm

Jennika said:
more if you can stand it

PETE DOHERTY'S LOWLIFE DAYS
April 23, 2005 -- KATE Moss' rocker fiancé Pete Doherty spent his nights as a drug-dealing gay hustler before he got famous. In "Kids in the Riot: High and Low With the Libertines" by his pal Pete Welsh, Doherty reveals that before the band scored its record contract, "I was spanking off old queens for, like, 20 quid." He recalls turning a trick one night: "As he slept, I locked him in his room, tied a pair of trousers over his head and nicked all these American dollar bills out of his drawer." Once the Libertines got hot, Doherty had sex with as many groupies as possible. "I remember [bleep]ing this girl in the toilets, on the floor," he recalls. Another time, a girl "basically raped me to the music." And once, when he picked up a hooker in Switzerland, "I ended up being sick on her in the hotel room, so she ran off." We're not sure how all this will go down with Moss, who Doherty claims will marry him by the fall. He recently moved into her Oxfordshire mansion
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/43100.htm

No I can`t stand it anymore!!! I can`t stand it that something like THIS will be "rewarded" with Stardom & maybe a marriage to a Millionare Supermodel! :angry:

He already has stardom. He's probably a millionaire himself as well, or would be if he hadn't spent it all on drugs. And he is very talented, just not the nicest of characters.

CelineChic said:
I find that he has the face of a turtle.

LOL :woot: Franklin Fibs!!!
"Franklin finds himself in a tizzle when he tells all the world he is marrying a supermodel":
061300244X.01

and this???

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+2]DOHERTY TO MAKE MOSS A ROCK ICON [/size][/font]

petedohertyap.jpg
document.write('');
Troubled rocker PETE DOHERTY is helping girlfriend KATE MOSS in her quest to launch a rock career - by teaching her to play the guitar.

The BABYSHAMBLES frontman has become a musical guru to the sexy supermodel, and has written a song especially for her to sing on his new album.

A friend of the singer says, "Pete's become Kate's music teacher and she's become his muse.

"He's started teaching her the guitar and she's got the hang of a few chords.

"He's written a song just for her to sing. He loves her so much that he's even hoping to get the song on the band's next album."

The catwalk beauty even hopes to join the rockers onstage as a backing vocalist at Britain's GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL in June (05).

CelineChic said:
How would you know this?

You don't even know if he's getting money from the tabloids for these comments.

Common!

The newspapers in England??

Offcource they pay money!

KATE MOSS and Pete Doherty marry???

spacer.gif
IN A MUD-DLE
spacer.gif
KATE MOSS and Pete Doherty sealed their romance with a joke wedding at Glastonbury this weekend. At the festival to watch her lover perform with his band Babyshambles, Kate checked into the Chapel of Love and Loathing in Lost Vagueness for a fake wedding that apparently was only valid for the duration of the festival. According to the Sunday Mirror, the pair then celebrated their union by dancing to old George Michael hits at the Diesel VIP party. (June 27 2005, AM) .

does anyone have the song "la belle at la bette" which is the one with kate moss by babyshambles i think?

does anyone have the song "la belle at la bette" which is the one with kate moss by babyshambles i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ponyproductions
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->