Pete Doherty & Kate Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
TRUE LOVE

spacer.gif
PETE DOHERTY is telling anyone who'll listen that he's in love with Kate Moss. Rumoured to have hooked up with the British supermodel during her 31st birthday party earlier this month, the ex-Libertines frontman has told ITV's Orange Playlist that they have really fallen for each other. "It's been the best week in a long time because I've really found love with Kate," he said in the interview, which is due to air on February 17. "I think it will last. She's good for me because she's got a beautiful soul and I think I can trust her. I think I can be trusted and she can trust me. I believe her when she says she loves me and I know I mean it when I say I love her. We got each other's initial tattooed in little hearts. I had a K in a heart. I'm kicking drugs for her too." According to The Sun, Doherty, who was kicked out of the Libertines last year for failing to give up drugs, has already been introduced to Kate's family. (January 25 2005, AM

Source: http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/story.asp?stid=23013

I read that he got kicked from the band because he is/was so heavily addicted to Cocaine that he couldn`t even perform anymore!!! :shock:
Is that good for Kate? I mean, she is "a Quitter" (from Alcohol & Cocaine)...I hope he doesn`t make her fall back...

Good luck Kate! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Source: http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/story.asp?stid=23013

I read that he got kicked from the band because he is/was so heavily addicted to Cocaine that he couldn`t even perform anymore!!! :shock:
Is that good for Kate? I mean, she is "a Quitter" (from Alcohol & Cocaine)...I hope he doesn`t make her fall back...

Good luck Kate! :unsure:[/QUOTE]

We talked about this in the Kate Moss candids thread a few days ago.
You might want to read it if you want more information.:flower:

Peter got kicked out of the libertines because he was on heroine and crack, not cocaine .
He was still able to perform since he formed a new band and had several number one single in the uk chart this summer . He's a quite talented young man but the drugs spoil everything. It's a shame really.

As for Kate I don't think she needs Pete to "fall back".
It's obvious that she hasn't quit alcohol for one thing.
I've lost track of the number of pics where she's partying hard and looks off her face.
If the rumours are to be trust she's big on cocaine too.
If she happens to fall back ,or if she keeps on doing drugs, I hope people won't blame it on Peter.
He can't introduce her to drugs. She knows what drugs are and the risks. She's an adult (she even older than him actually) and the mother of a 2 years old baby. She's responsible of her acts.

I'm a bit tired of Kate these days . Dating Peter makes her look so uncool.
It's a bit worrying too. Poor Kate. But still, she's an adult blah blah blah...

Let's hope everything's gonna be alright. :flower:

not good

if you care about kate, and you know about pete, he is THE LAST person you want her hanging out with. you think theyre angels together? get real pete is trouble personified & kate doesnt need anymore bad influences, you havent heard about her track record?
save kate's life keep pete away.

lady grey said:
if you care about kate, and you know about pete, he is THE LAST person you want her hanging out with. you think theyre angels together? get real pete is trouble personified & kate doesnt need anymore bad influences, you havent heard about her track record?
save kate's life keep pete away.

:rolleyes: I care for Kate , as much as I care for Pete for that matter , but as I said Kate is an adult.
When will she grow up?
She's 31 and a mother she can make her own decisions.

Nobody forced her to date a drugs addict.
She chose his "bad influence".
You can't blame him if she turns out to be on drugs because she would have done so without him. It's her choice.
And anyway the drugs rumours started way before she knew him.

People should stop treating her like a little girl who needs protection and can't think for herself. She should think more about her daughter and stop acting foolishly. If she got problem she can be helped.
She was helped in the past but if she wants to keep that lifestyle what can you do?

It's sad but if you don't want to be helped nobody can help you.
So if she's doing drugs she's the only one to blame.

In love after a week? I'm not saying it's not possible but puh-leeze :rolleyes:

grace

Jadee said:
:rolleyes: I care for Kate , as much as I care for Pete for that matter , but as I said Kate is an adult.
When will she grow up?
She's 31 and a mother she can make her own decisions.

Nobody forced her to date a drugs addict.
She chose his "bad influence".
You can't blame him if she turns out to be on drugs because she would have done so without him. It's her choice.
And anyway the drugs rumours started way before she knew him.

QUOTE]

um, I guess I would just feel bad for Lila if pete encouages kate to do c*ke & sm*ck. pete says 'kate keeps me straight'?? what a liar. im terrified for kate & lila.
pete? I gave up on him ages ago like everyone else, especially carl his former bandmate/brother in the libertines. his fondness for C & H is legenday all across the world. how many times was pete booted from the Libs for drugs?
hopefully kate will show pete the door by march if not february. that girl is a dynamo!!

what is with kate moss?...why can't she keep a man?...

k m

softgrey said:

she was treated at the priory not only for drug & alcohol addiction, but sex addiction too. she is notoriously profligate in the lovelife dept, always.
when one relapses in the former categories, the latter is likely to follow.

Jadee said:

We talked about this in the Kate Moss candids thread a few days ago.
You might want to read it if you want more information.:flower:
[/QUOTE]

Ups, language-barrier - I didn`t know what "Candids" were so I didn`t click it :blush: ...(so what are Candids now - Nude Pics or Celebrity-in-real-life-Pics???)

But thx for telling me - I now read the full 29 pages (nice threat!) - it`s mainly about her Style and not dating so I don`t feel too bad for having started this Threat :wink:

And I totally agree with you that nobody needs another person to fall back into addictions - BUT KATE IS A MOTHER and that should carry the responsibility for her child and therefore stay away from drugs!!!

Ugh, and I was shocked about reading "Kate`s wonderful birth with Candles, Champagne & Cigarettes"! :shock:

I hope Kate won`t "become Courtney Love"! :doh:

softgrey said:

Remember when she cancelled her wedding with Jefferson because "she was not ready to settle" (she wanted to go out & party and not "stay on the Couch" with man & child).

She is over 30, she has a gorgeous child, had an impossible career, is a millionare, the father of her child asked her to marry him - WHAT MORE DOES SHE NEED!?! :unsure:

[/QUOTE]
And I totally agree with you that nobody needs another person to fall back into addictions - BUT KATE IS A MOTHER and that should carry the responsibility for her child and therefore stay away from drugs!!!

:doh:[/QUOTE]

I agree, she should think about the effect this man could have on her child if he isn't clean.

KATE GIVES HEART TO DRUGGIE
January 27, 2005 -- SUPERMODEL Kate Moss' pals are worried over her hot new romance with a rock musician known as England's "most famous drug addict."

Moss, 31, hooked up with ex-Libertines frontman Pete Doherty, 25, at her birthday bash earlier this month. The bad boy Brit rocker, a huge star in the U.K. who reportedly has a $1,500-a-day crack and heroin habit, was kicked out of the Libertines last year after failing to conquer his addiction.

"Kate's friends think this is a really bad idea," a pal of the supermodel told PAGE SIX's Jared Paul Stern. "He's a bad influence. They're really worried about her little daughter."

Doherty, whose mentor is Mick Jones of the Clash, has a new band, Babyshambles. He spent two months in jail for burglarizing a former bandmate and has failed to make it through rehab.

Moss, who had a baby girl, Lila Grace, with magazine editor Jefferson Hack in 2002 (they've since parted ways), tried to overcome her own addictions with a stint at London's Priory clinic in 1998. But her love of partying continues apace. Misadventures like an incident when she broke her toe last September suggest she hadn't curbed her wild ways.

A rep for Moss' agency, IMG, said they do not discuss their models' private lives.

The relationship with Doherty has Moss pals like Sadie Frost in a tizzy. "Pete's not the sort of guy you'd wish for your best friend," Frost told British magazine Closer. "Kate's had a history of partying hard, and the two of them together would be a terrible idea. [She] needs a guy who will anchor her like Jefferson did. Pete is very wild."

In fact, Doherty's manager, James Mullord, told the London Guardian he's not sure how long Doherty will stay alive given his self-destructive lifestyle.

Doherty himself is optimistic, however, about his romance with Moss. "I'm kicking drugs for her," he told British TV show "Orange Playlist" in an interview airing Feb. 17.

"I've really found love with Kate. I think it will last," Doherty insisted. "She's good for me because she's got a beautiful soul and I think I can trust her . . . I believe her when she says she loves me and I know I mean it when I say I love her. We got each other's initial tattooed in little hearts." The London Sun reports Moss has already introduced Doherty to her family.

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix.htm

softgrey said:

Maybe she's still not over Johnny Depp? If I were her, I wouldn't be either.:innocent:

Ok, we can all stop worrying: SHE CAME TO HER SENSES AND DROPPED HIM! (punctual to the day where the "The Truth about Kate Moss" is on TV in Britain...ain`t that "strange"?)

Here is a very amusing Article on it it german: http://www.laut.de/vorlaut/news/2005/01/27/11314/

The Title translates "Develish Couple split up" :lol:

This refers to Doherty`s Ex-Girlfriend Katie Lewis (who he has a 2-year-old son with!) who sais:

"He is evil, pervert, and the only thing he loves is money. Yes, he ruined my life. He is the pure evil and she had more Men than warm meals. They are a develish couple!"

Oh my, Tabloid at it`s best! :rofl:

his ex sold her story to a tabloid and said he only wants kate for her money...not sure whether to believe it but i think he's bad news either way

He's not the kind of person I'd wish upon anyone, I hope Kate has came to her senses about him.

Did she really get a tattoo with his initials :sick: ? If so, I'm sad to hear that she would be so compulsive with something like that.

lady grey said:
Moss, 31, hooked up with ex-Libertines frontman Pete Doherty, 25, at her birthday bash earlier this month. The bad boy Brit rocker, a huge star in the U.K. who reportedly has a $1,500-a-day crack and heroin habit, was kicked out of the Libertines last year after failing to conquer his addiction.

1500 $ for Crack and Heroin EACH DAY!?! :shock:

He could have bought Kate a Louis Vuitton Multicolor Speedy instead of that every day!!!

I also doubt that he actually HAS that money...

Heroin_Chic said:
1500 $ for Crack and Heroin EACH DAY!?! :shock:

I also doubt that he actually HAS that money...

you'd be suprised how junkies find money and feed their habbits. Plus he's famous so it can be easier to get people to give you drugs. Might also be part of his ex girlfriend's resentment towards him since junkies often use and abuse other people's money and posessions.

Jennika said:
Might also be part of his ex girlfriend's resentment towards him since junkies often use and abuse other people's money and posessions.

I totally agree!

"Never trust a junkie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephanieweaver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"