Pete Doherty & Kate Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
brokenenglish said:
I think he and Kate are done...
but she sure did make him much more famous, he is everywhere now.

I prefered when he was less famous. It made him famous for all the wrong reasons.

^good god i hope that they are done. I worry about this young girl around Pete. She appears to be quite naive to just drop everything for him to be his PA - and i assume with little experience of what that role should actually be. He may have a 'beautiful soul' but honestly.. he's a little cracked up *ducks the flying objects from Jadee and SiennainLondon*... and plus would YOU want to be the next one after Kate Moss?!?!?!? lol

foxyfantastica said:
^good god i hope that they are done. I worry about this young girl around Pete. She appears to be quite naive to just drop everything for him to be his PA - and i assume with little experience of what that role should actually be. He may have a 'beautiful soul' but honestly.. he's a little cracked up *ducks the flying objects from Jadee and SiennainLondon*... and plus would YOU want to be the next one after Kate Moss?!?!?!? lol

:lol:
Most Pete's fans would agree with you actually.
I'm not blind because I appreciate his music and some aspects of his personality.

I don't worry for the groupie though. She's probably very ambitious and attracted by his fame.I bet she can take care of herself better than Pete.:innocent:

Kate Moss desperate to see Pete

kate_moss.jpg
Kate Moss is considering breaking her drug counsellors' orders to rekindle her tempestuous romance with Pete Doherty. The troubled supermodel - who checked out of respected American rehab clinic The Meadows Centre last week after being treated for cocaine addiction - has been instructed to ditch the troubled Babyshambles rocker in order to stay clean.
But according to pals, Kate, who was pictured snorting lines of cocaine by one of the singer's friends, is determined to see Pete as soon as possible, even if it means exposing herself to drugs again.
A source close to the catwalk beauty said: "Kate's been told that she has to end her relationship with Pete if she wants to stay clean and sober.
Pete's brought her nothing but trouble. "The truth is that she's still completely addicted to him.

She's in constant contact with Pete, and, although she's happy for the world to believe their romance is over, she won't let go, and has no intention to.
" Kate is said to be so in love with Pete that during therapy sessions she even discussed being addicted to her tearaway lover The source added to Britain's New magazine: "When she was in rehab she had various sessions talking about the fact she is genuinely addicted to Pete Even though he has behaved badly to her she sees him as some kind of Bohemian poet and musician who lives by different people's rules and that he is her one true love"

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/69622004.htm

pete is rather disgusting, I can understand what she sees in him

^It was already posted and I don't think he's a hanger-on.
He's famous she's not.

ummm is that picture suppose to have pete in it, cos it sure aint him...

lemeray said:
ummm is that picture suppose to have pete in it, cos it sure aint him...
Damn! it went wrong posting the picture:shock: (ADMIN EDIT.. NO DRUG DISCUSSION!)
n1_03.jpg
from Bosh.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Its balls my dears am afraid, someone I know knows her. I'm sure Kate Moss has some male friends too.

That's so old. It was for a gig with The Libertines.Pete was already rocking the Kate Moss look:P
I like how the pic's name is PETEHOMO.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I read that it was old, but still. I'd never seen it. He is not a pretty woman, thank god.:D

dulcedeleche said:
Yeah, I read that it was old, but still. I'd never seen it. He is not a pretty woman, thank god.:D

He was just joking around. People would believe anything about him so I thought I'd put things in context before people would go "OMG Pete Doherty is a cross dressing freak" . There are other pictures of the gig . He kissed Carlos to put lipstick all over his cheeks :rolleyes:, the pads in his bra were falling and his legs needed to be waxed so yeah he would not be a pretty woman. My brother said "I'd hit that" when he saw the pics but he was joking. I hope. :ninja::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
5AvenueMarceau said:
Its balls my dears am afraid, someone I know knows her. I'm sure Kate Moss has some male friends too.
I hope so!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->