Kesha

^ me too :D
shes almost the only music im listening at the moment and im not getting tired of it. I like it even more.
Plus ive been fillowing her twitter and she seems so awesome and sweet. Like her fans really count and she almost sounds touched by the positive buzz shes getting by them. Shes down to earth and enjoying the experience the most she can. :smile:

whats your guys' favorite song? :smile:

haha It's so weird I turned my ipod on to see listen to that song, and out of the 20 and some songs I have of Kesha, it was already on it. :lol:
Yeah I like it too with that electronic version of the egyptian theme. :smile:
Actually it would be easier for me to say which ones don't sound special to me than whoch ones I prefer, I have too many. :smile: (dinosaur, mr watson, disgusting, frenzy, honkey tonk song, never know about love, stephen, your love is my drug ... :P)

I like most of her songs and saw an interview of her on the German TV channel Pro7 lately - she is such a cute & crazy girl :blush:

Kesha "Ke$ha" Sebert @ The Echo Award 2010 at Palais am Funkturm in Berlin, Germany - March 4, 2010Kesha "Ke$ha" Sebert @ The Echo Award 2010 at Palais am Funkturm in Berlin, Germany - March 4, 2010

thecelebritycity

lovely and toned legs^_^ and I just love those shoes I don't mind her wearing them over and over again.

OOOH i love kesha!! lol more than i LOve GAGA!!! i love her being trashy, alcholic and crazy hahaha

I don't think she is that tall tbh ^

oh, and it's getting a bit quiet about her now, no?

She is indeed quiet!! I wonder if she is planning some crazy thing to do......

normal_01.jpg
normal_01.jpg
02.jpg
normal_01.jpg
7.jpg
02.jpg
normal_04.jpg
06.jpg

keshafan.com
keshadaily.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics