Kimberley Smith

I wouldn't mind having her body. She has a nice shape.

i agree striking look. the lip is unusual but it does grow on you!

I really liking the following sunglasses ad of her. Much more upscale than what we're used to seeing! If only she had kept with that... :unsure:

lenses1.jpg

Her Sports Illustrated South Africa editorial. They airbrushed her waaaay too much here... she looks as though she's made out of plastic, not flesh! :doh:

Still, what an amazing body! :woot:

D7ET5791.jpg

D7ET5891.jpg

D7ET6375_sky.jpg

D7ET5446.jpg

D7ET5967.jpg

D7ET6094.jpg

She looks incredibly beautiful in this GQ editorial! She only gets better with age. :blush:

kimmergq.jpg

nerble-kimsmithgq02.jpg

I think she is reallly really pretty but she looks so bad in that SI shoot!

Originally posted by jadedomega@Nov 19 2004, 12:29 AM
I think she is reallly really pretty but she looks so bad in that SI shoot!
[snapback]437948[/snapback]​

I blame the awful editors of that picture, for ruining her perfect pale skin with their endless photoshopping. :sick: Seriously, she looks like an actual blow-up sex doll at some points in that shoot! :shock: :ninja:

She already has flawless skin, as you can see in her GQ close-up. Why they made it look like marble, I dont' know.

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Nov 26 2004, 12:18 AM
Is she in the next SI swimsuit edition?
[snapback]440125[/snapback]​

No idea. She was in the South African one a few years ago.

A still from CATWOMAN. They hyped her part in it up so much, but she was only in the actual movie for 5 minutes!

kimsmithcatwoman.jpg

She's pretty... but she looks so dumb in the pictures. There's no expression; just a wide-eyed, blank face.

Originally posted by plasticine20@Nov 27 2004, 11:25 AM
She's pretty... but she looks so dumb in the pictures. There's no expression; just a wide-eyed, blank face.
[snapback]441379[/snapback]​

Too true. Her face has the same rubbery, blank look in 90% of her pictures. That said... she's been looking really good as of late! :blush:

kimsmith20040425032742.jpg

With her boyfriend, Tyson Ritter (from All-American Rejects:(

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

They air-brushed this picture to pieces. She looks more like a video-game character than a real-life woman here.

in contrast, these pictures are very gorgeous, and she actually looks like HERSELF in it.

What is that on her neck in the Catwoman still...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloome
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->