Kimberley Smith

She's pretty but in a very generic way. Nothing really stands out about her to me.

Kim Smith as Drina in Catwoman....

(Doesn't Michelle Lombardo look alot like Kim Smith?) :blink:

Attachments

• smith0338.jpg
    smith0338.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 27
Her she is, Michelle Lombardo.... I think she reminds of Kim Smith!

Attachments

• DSC01212.jpg
    DSC01212.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 16
  • michellelombardo.jpg
    michellelombardo.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 16
  • michellelombardo_speedmonkey_.jpg
    michellelombardo_speedmonkey_.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 12
Kim made it to the Maxim Hot 100 this year! Still, it's a long fall from last year when she was, what, #14?

Maxim just LOVES Texan model Kim Smith-- she has a new cover and editorial in July 2005, making this her 4th Maxim cover yet! But unfortunately, she splits the cover with 3 other models and I can't find her exact cover issue... :(

However, I think this is one of her worst Maxim shoots yet. She looks... I don't like her look here. They made her look UNUSUALLY sleazy, even for Maxim. The last pic of her with her shirt hiked to her armpits makes her look like she should be a video ho on MTV/BET, or something. :angry: And is it just me, or has she gotten MUCH thinner? I don't recall her abs or her face being so lean...

So anyway, what do you think about Kim Smith in general?

Official Website: www.kimsmithmodel.com

i used to like her in the Guess ads, she looked beautiful. the recent pics i've seen from her are hideous, very vulgar, i think.

Kim is definitely one of the prettier models Maxim has. They DO occasionally take good picures of her, even for their cookie-cutter quasi-p*rn editorials. However, they never seem to PUBLISH them. The last three pics of Kim from their website are the best. But of course they never print them in the actual mag. :x

gm_l1.jpg

gm_l2.jpg

gm_l3.jpg

gm_l4.jpg

gm_l5.jpg

gm_l6.jpg

gm_l7.jpg

gm_l8.jpg

gm_l9.jpg

Her Mac & Jac and guess ads are amazing. She's not posing. Nor is she airbrushed. Its difficult to take anyone seriously by the photos published in Maxim. But her beauty is undeniable. She's a generically stunning girl.

AlmostFamous said:
Her Mac & Jac and guess ads are amazing. She's not posing. Nor is she airbrushed. Its difficult to take anyone seriously by the photos published in Maxim. But her beauty is undeniable. She's a generically stunning girl.

Heh. That is probably the best summation of Miss Smith's looks that I've ever heard. B)

She's also starring in the new Breil campaign for Fall 2005! Includes two videos and a few promo pics...

http://www.breil.com/frameset.asp?TOP=audio.htm&MAIN=ITA/

Video Caps:

i know shes been doing this since she was sixteen, but her boobs are fake, right

masquerade said:
i know shes been doing this since she was sixteen, but her boobs are fake, right

Well, they weren't when they were 16, and she's always been big-chested. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a bit of a touch-up to her bosom however. Check out how unnaturally they defy gravity in the July 2005 Fitness cover! :shock:

Here's a pic from South African Sport's Illustrated.

And here are two adorable Victoria's Secret ads. See... she can look cute and not at all... erm... excessively naughty sometimes! :P

(I dunno who photographed these, sorry.)

Here is new pictures of Kim smith.
Check out www.kimsmith.net new pictures and video. :P :P

Attachments

• kimsmith_net00000812.jpg
    kimsmith_net00000812.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 9
  • kimsmith_net00000808.jpg
    kimsmith_net00000808.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 7
  • kimsmith_net00000824.jpg
    kimsmith_net00000824.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 7
  • kimsmith_net00000828.jpg
    kimsmith_net00000828.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 5
  • kimsmith_net00000829.jpg
    kimsmith_net00000829.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 5
  • kimsmith_net00000817.jpg
    kimsmith_net00000817.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 5
She's so gorgeous. I thought she could have gone far if she would have stuck to fashion modeling.

laurlaur said:
She's so gorgeous. I thought she could have gone far if she would have stuck to fashion modeling.

I think so too! she was heading in the right director as a Guess and Mac-and-Jac model... but that horrible manager of her (Ty Kilinc from Clipse) is probably pushing her to do all the trashy Maxim stuff. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->