Kimberly Stewart & Laguna Beach Star Engaged *Update: It's over!*

babyjane

Reaction score
There are no words....Congratulations I guess. :innocent:

November 16, 2005
ET has confirmed that KIMBERLY STEWART is engaged to "Laguna Beach" cast member TALAN TORRIERO. The 26-year-old daughter of rocker ROD STEWART recently split from "Girls Gone Wild" producer JOE FRANCIS. She was previously engaged to musician CISCO ADLER back in autumn of 2004. No word yet on a wedding date for Kimberly and Talan.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/13116/

Good lord, didn't he just graduate high school? Weird:ninja: She must move pretty fast...

:lol:

Anyone want to place bets on when the next headline will hit - "Kimberly Stewart's engagement called off" :rolleyes:

I just don't understand this lifestyle...

fu6g40.jpg

^ What happened to Kimberly's boobs? It looks like she's flat as a board.

Anyone want to place bets on when the next headline will hit - "Kimberly Stewart's engagement called off" :rolleyes:

I give it three weeks---tops.

I know she's young, but she looks so old....especially sitting next to Talan.

Ha, they got engaged after only dating for two weeks....yeah, that's gonna be a lasting marriage :innocent:

she looks like shes his protective yet evil stepmother. hmmm i love talan though so good luck I guess?

I'll bet 1 million, no a billion dollars, they're going to call the engagement off.

Spike413 said:
Ugly couple.....that's all I can say.

I hope I'll never say this again, but if they do get together, their kids are gonna be such waste of sperm. Man, if they weren't rich nobody wouldn't even be two hundred feet away fom them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->