Kimberly Stewart & Laguna Beach Star Engaged *Update: It's over!*

This will be a called off engagement.

Or a 2 weeks tops annulled marriage.

Hollywood dumbas*es like her give everyone else such a bad name. Then again in general, celebrity children tend to make fools of themselves.

ROD'S GIRL SET TO GET MARRIED
ROD Stewart's daughter is getting married.
Kimberly Stewart is engaged to actor boyfriend Talan Torriero, according to his publicist.
The pair turned up at a party in Los Angeles on Wednesday night where she showed off her engagement ring.
Talan's spokesman, Jack Ketsoyan, who said the pair have been dating for two months, confirmed: "He's engaged."
Talan, 19, who stars on MTV's Laguna Beach, met Kimberly, 26, several months ago.
The 6ft 1in hunk told pals that he planned to marry her as soon as possible.
One friend said: "He told me he really likes her and they're having a good time."

Reports say the couple were at a party in Beverly Hills where Kimberly showed pals Paris and Nicky Hilton her five carat diamond engagement ring.

Kimberly, Rod's eldest daughter with ex-wife Alana, has been tipped to replace Nicole Richie on reality TV show The Simple Life alongside Paris.

Last year, she got engaged to childhood sweetheart Cisco Adler, 26, but they split soon afterwards.

She then dated Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin, 31, for several months.

Rod is set to become a father again next month with fiancŽe Penny Lancaster

(dailyrecord.co.uk)​
function newPrintableWindow(objectid,path) { popUpWindow = window.open(path+'?objectid='+objectid+'&siteid=66633', 'Article', 'width=450,height=500,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,toolbar=no,location=no,menubar=yes'); popUpWindow.focus(); }

truebluejen said:
One friend said: "He told me he really likes her and they're having a good time."

Now if that isn't a good reason to get married then I don't know what is :rolleyes:

truebluejen said:

The 6ft 1in hunk told pals that he planned to marry her as soon as possible.

Hunk??? Not quite.

I really despise Hollywood, at least in it's current state.

Everyone, stop being so pessimistic! I'm sure in the two or so days they've fallen passionatly in love and it's going to last forever! Plus they went through that whole car wreck deal together, I'm sure it gave them a new lease on life and helped them realize what's important in life. They're two VERY intelligent people, they know what they're doing!

waukon73 said:
^ What happened to Kimberly's boobs? It looks like she's flat as a board.

I believe she used to have implants but has gotten them taken out.

This kind of sounds like the desperate act of two C-list celebrities to make tabloid headlines and keep their 15 minutes of fame going...:innocent:

so this is what happens when the worst of the d-list come together. Funny, I was expecting something more similiar to a nuclear reacter going off. But Im sure this is love, Im sure it will last. Im sure their relationship goes deeper than desperately fetching headlines, oh who am I kidding? Deep like a puddle! Two weeks tops!

scblonndie said:
Everyone, stop being so pessimistic! I'm sure in the two or so days they've fallen passionatly in love and it's going to last forever! Plus they went through that whole car wreck deal together, I'm sure it gave them a new lease on life and helped them realize what's important in life. They're two VERY intelligent people, they know what they're doing!
:lol:
Words of wisdom... :rolleyes:

Wow. You guys who predicted a week was right lol. :blush:

Kimberly and Torriero called off engagement (source:celebworld.org)

Kimberly Stewart and "Laguna Beach" star Talan Torriero
say their wedding plans are off.

"It was just too soon to enter into a lifelong commitment,"
their representatives said in a joint statement. "It is better to
have a brief engagement than a short marriage. The couple
continue to share their time together and remain open to
whatever the future may hold."

Stewart, the 26-year-old daughter of singer Rod Stewart,
and Torriero, a 19-year-old star of the MTV reality show,
announced their engagement earlier this month.

Torriero's publicist, Jack Ketsoyan, said early Sunday that
the two were no longer romantically involved. Stewart's
representative, Elliot Mintz, said they "remain friends."

Mintz said they began dating "a relatively short period of
time" ago.

"It would be in the category of weeks as opposed to
months," Mintz said.

Stewart and Torriero were recently in the news as the
backseat passengers of Paris Hilton when she was
involved in a minor car accident Nov. 9. No one was hurt and
police said no one was cited after the mishap.

Stewart is a close friend of Hilton's and was at one time
reported to be a possible replacement of Nicole Richie on
the canceled Fox reality show "The Simple Life."

Torriero has said he's attempting to start a music career.

Wow. How things changed. In a week, they ended up from being engaged to being friends lol. These celebs..tsk tsk. :lol:
:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
omg i am sooo surprised..no not really, she's brutal, i don't even know how come they were dating..it's so obvious they would not get married he's too cute for her

A week?! God, I said three....
I totally thought it would last more than a week, at least long enough for them to have a big party and get a butt-load of gifts from their rich friends...:innocent:

Oh gosh the comedy of this is just gold!

You know they were probably just playing dress ups and the situation got out of hand *tsk tsk*

i don't know or care even remotely about either of these two F-class "celebs", but i did have to chime in just because the title of the thread is possibly the best since "Paris gets attacked by pet monkey" ---- *sidebar, HOW ARE THESE WOMEN REAL PEOPLE????? * -----

i LOVE that the thread hasn't even had time to fill 2 pages and already has had to be updated because the engagement is called off. this whole thing, this whole entire ERA in hollywood is truly sad and trashy. i loathe it. where are the real moviestars?

polly said:
I believe she used to have implants but has gotten them taken out.

Yes, she had her implantas taken out and they are NOW FRAMED ON JACK OSBOURNE`S WALL! :shock:

Osbourne has Rod's daughter's breast implants framed on wall

jack-osbourne.jpg
Jack Osbourne has Kimberly Stewart's breast implants framed on his wall.
Rod Stewart's sexy daughter presented the reality TV star with her old silicone implants when she had them replaced with new ones - so he put them on display in his room.
Kimberly revealed: "When I got my old ones out, he asked for them so I framed them and gave them to him.
They are now up on his wall." However, the blonde beauty has denied rumours she romanced Jack, whose father is wild rocker Ozzy Osbourne.
She said: "That's the most untrue thing that I've ever heard in my life.

We were just friends and everyone just spun that out, because the press would be interested in two kids of rock gods dating."

Meanwhile, Rod has banned stunning Kimberly from posing nude. The gorgeous model has revealed her dad always checks she won't be totally naked when she strips off for raunchy photo shoots.
She told Britain's Loaded magazine: "Dad checked it wasn't a nude shoot before I posed for this. I told him about it and he said, 'You're not going in the nude!' And I was like, 'No, of course not!' I would never go to a shoot and take it all off."

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/9082004.htm

:shock: :sick: :blink: I have no words for that!!!

It's obvious why they called off the engagement. Anyone notice the timing? Obviously Kimberly and Talan want to be free to shack up with Nick and Jessica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->