• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Kristina Semenovskaya

ksenia

Reaction score
I was her big fan for a quite long time, and though she doesnt in the shows anymore, I admire her as the best model, or at least the most beautiful=)) She is just so INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!!=))
She`s still pretty young (she is about 23 now) and she can still return on the cw, I have such a dream=)) And I dont have any info of her, dont know is she returned to St. Petersburg or stayed to live in Paris.
Here is her pics from Dior ads, its her best, i think. And she is the best Dior model in my opinion.

loved those ads. i always thought it was Linda e. Very similar facial features

i am also russian...anyway i like ksenia maximova. esp. in chloe. :smile: she is pretty too, kristina. luche chem linda. :smile:

Kristina's beautiful, but never really a favorite of mine.I liked those ads, though. :wink:

I dont like Linda at all.. Kristina is muuuch more beautiful :P
As for other Russian models, I like Natalia V, tough she`s nothing special really. My sister`s best friend Alexandra very look like her, almost identical.
Eugenia Volodina is a very good looking, exotic I would say (cos she is partly of Tatar). Ksenia Maximova, Valentina Z, esp Anne V - I like em all.
I also really like Caroline Winberg and Louise Pedersen=))

I think she's gorgeous.....

:heart: :heart:

kristina-semenovskaya.jpg

I always liked her when she was less made up like in her Glamour ed and Naf Naf ad. In a more natural state I think she looks better and also less Linda E.-ish as I agree with Urban Stylin in the above ads.

Kristina Semenovskaia

I always loved the Diorific ad (but did not know who she was) so I found out expecting to be a bit disappointed with her other work since I adore the style and make up in that photo, but I wasn't. She really is is absolutely gorgeous. I am surprized she was never more popular. Her eyes are amazing and she looks intense in a way that is edgy, yet not so edgy that she looks "weird" (I like a bit "weird" but I realixe not everone does.)

that third picture is especially gorgeous. does she still model, and if so what agency is she with?

I found a bwgreyscale ed from 2001:

moulinblues_bw01.JPG

moulinblues_bw02.JPG

moulinblues_bw03.JPG

moulinblues_bw04.JPG

moulinblues_bw05.JPG

moulinblues_bw06.JPG

moulinblues_bw07.JPG

moulinblues_bw08.JPG

moulinblues_bw09.JPG

:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not think she still models, but I could be wrong. If she really doesn't she really needs to come back to it.
Here are some more pics....

oops, we posted some of the same! should I leave mine or delete?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->