Kristina Semenovskaya

ksenia

Reaction score
I was her big fan for a quite long time, and though she doesnt in the shows anymore, I admire her as the best model, or at least the most beautiful=)) She is just so INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!!=))
She`s still pretty young (she is about 23 now) and she can still return on the cw, I have such a dream=)) And I dont have any info of her, dont know is she returned to St. Petersburg or stayed to live in Paris.
Here is her pics from Dior ads, its her best, i think. And she is the best Dior model in my opinion.

loved those ads. i always thought it was Linda e. Very similar facial features

i am also russian...anyway i like ksenia maximova. esp. in chloe. :smile: she is pretty too, kristina. luche chem linda. :smile:

Kristina's beautiful, but never really a favorite of mine.I liked those ads, though. :wink:

I dont like Linda at all.. Kristina is muuuch more beautiful :P
As for other Russian models, I like Natalia V, tough she`s nothing special really. My sister`s best friend Alexandra very look like her, almost identical.
Eugenia Volodina is a very good looking, exotic I would say (cos she is partly of Tatar). Ksenia Maximova, Valentina Z, esp Anne V - I like em all.
I also really like Caroline Winberg and Louise Pedersen=))

I think she's gorgeous.....

:heart: :heart:

kristina-semenovskaya.jpg

I always liked her when she was less made up like in her Glamour ed and Naf Naf ad. In a more natural state I think she looks better and also less Linda E.-ish as I agree with Urban Stylin in the above ads.

Kristina Semenovskaia

I always loved the Diorific ad (but did not know who she was) so I found out expecting to be a bit disappointed with her other work since I adore the style and make up in that photo, but I wasn't. She really is is absolutely gorgeous. I am surprized she was never more popular. Her eyes are amazing and she looks intense in a way that is edgy, yet not so edgy that she looks "weird" (I like a bit "weird" but I realixe not everone does.)

that third picture is especially gorgeous. does she still model, and if so what agency is she with?

I found a bwgreyscale ed from 2001:

moulinblues_bw01.JPG

moulinblues_bw02.JPG

moulinblues_bw03.JPG

moulinblues_bw04.JPG

moulinblues_bw05.JPG

moulinblues_bw06.JPG

moulinblues_bw07.JPG

moulinblues_bw08.JPG

moulinblues_bw09.JPG

:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not think she still models, but I could be wrong. If she really doesn't she really needs to come back to it.
Here are some more pics....

oops, we posted some of the same! should I leave mine or delete?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->