La Roche-Posay

dumbfairy

Reaction score
I don't think there is a thread on this,if there is I'm sorry :flower:

Does anyone else love this brand? ^_^ It's only just become more widely available in The UK at long last!

their moisturizer with sunscreen is excellent. its worth shelling out for (25$ in the US) mexoryl is better than the helioplex ingrediant (which is what neutrogena has these days)

their other moisturizers are great as well, but not worth paying for these days...

i used to buy this brand more often when i lived in europe and the dollar-euro exchange rate was more favorable.

I'm also a fan of the brand.
The products are efficient and not as expensive as luxury brands.

I've seen it at a few places here in the US and have always wondered about how good they are. I think I might try it out sometime next year (have to finish off my Clinique items first).

well. i am one of the huge supporters of this brand. i think its one of the best when it comes to acne and general problems with skin.

i use their thermal water, moisturizer and effaclar series A LOT.

I can recommend this brand. it worked good on my oily skin and the prices are pretty okay.

Are there any products in particular that people recommend?

I need a new moistoriser so I'm going to look out for the one with sunscreen ^_^

i'm interested in this brand too and would love to hear people's suggestions..

i have normal to oily acne prone skin but am living in a very dry climate... i have some acne scarring too..

which products would you guys recommend for acne?...many thanks..:heart:

Adorefaith, I used "Effaclar hydratant matité active" which is recommanded for oily skins and thought it was really efficient.

I don't live in a very dry climate but being in heated offices most of the day my skin tends to get dry or dehydrated in Winter.

This oil-free fluid kept my skin smooth and mosturized .

It's perfumed, a very light scent that I didn't mind but I know some people could be sensitive to it.

after reading about it in the Leighton Meester thread, i am def going to try it!

I'm really happy with the Anthelios W SPF 40 gel :heart: BF finds it too greasy, my skin drinks it up though.

I have the acne fighting one on right now.
not drying=good

I use the Effaclar K fluid and the cleansing gel and both do a really great job at reducing impurities and don't dry my skin out at all. The cleanser even removes my mascara! :woot:

I use the Toleriane set. There is a lotion to remove the make-up and afterwards I use the rich cream. My skin is looking so much better since I used it.

Has anyone tried the Effaclar Astringent Micro-Exfoliating Lotion? I looks like a good replacement for my Biologique Recherche P50V...it says it helps to unblock pores and reduce pore size.

I've seen it at a few places here in the US and have always wondered about how good they are. I think I might try it out sometime next year (have to finish off my Clinique items first).

i also switched from Clinique to La Roche Posay. The products are excellent. I'm quite satisfied :D (was also satisfied with Clinique, but La Roche Posay is not that expensive)

i used "efaclar k" lol i dont remember how to spell it.. but it made my skin realy irritated, and then dry, even though it is mixed skin and my dermatologist suggested it to me. well, i think im a weird case. i still use it, but only once a week or so, i cant use it more than that unless i want to have a red swollen face.

i'm thinking about switching from Vichy Normadern to La Roche Posay Effaclar, but i'm not sure...

Has anyone tried the Effaclar Astringent Micro-Exfoliating Lotion? I looks like a good replacement for my Biologique Recherche P50V...it says it helps to unblock pores and reduce pore size.

I've been using it for a few months but I'm not sure what to think about it. My skin is okay (no bad reaction, dry patches) but somehow I expected more. I don't know if I'm making sense...

I didn't realize La Roche Posay had a thread... I use Toleriane moisturizer, it's seriously so good! I used to have such dry skin, it was awful and I used to pile on moisturizer but it would give me spots. Toleriane is SO light and it doesn't give you any spots whatsoever, I love it. I always get compliments now :smile: Seriously recommend it! Haha I sound like one of those annoying people in the Proactive adverts, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->