Leopard Print Tights

style_star

Reaction score
I know that there is a thread on leopard prints in general, but I was hoping to discuss tights in this pattern specifically. I hope that this is ok, if not, mods, feel free to merge it! :flower:

I have a pair of leopard print tights with a white backdrop (so to speak) color that I had for fun but never wore. I know that leopard print is very difficult to pull off, especially on pants/tights/leggings/etc. IMO, it can look horribly tacky and I was just hoping for some feedback and ideas on how it can be worn and any overall opinions on the topic. Perhaps I will gain the courage to wear them out confidently!! :woot:

Freja image source: only.com, retrieved from her thread

Attachments

• tights.jpg
    tights.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is really hard to pull off but I would say if you were to wear it, match it up with solids and basics so there isn't much going on. Also, the best way to wear it is with a LOT of confidence! lol

What the .... is Freja doing in that ONLY-ad?!

The tights... Tacky. My eyes are bleeding.

Personally I don't really like leopard prints tights. But if you're going to wear them then I agree with alwaysacitygirl, to wear it with something simple so there isn't too much going on.
But good luck with it ^_^

these are in fashion in britain (where im from) and many people wear them with solid colours, sometimes a leopard print small scarf to keep the look travelling from head to toe. these are very difficult to buy here as many people are wearing them, so count yourself lucky! i would usually just wear them with either black, white, or browns.. or vibrant colours if your feeling crazy. hope this helped

I was at the outlet center in Cabazon and noticed someone wearing them. Wear the leopard prints with solids that match the color in the legging or tights. I had noticed an asian girl wearing them with ugg boots or similar boots, a short solid pleat skirt with a turtle neck sweater and also with a short sleeved top. The look seemed quite appealing.

i've never really liked leopard print.. it's just so tacky and reminds me off all those little punkrock girls who have messed up hair and converse shoes..

I like leopard print in small doses--like my wallet, or my belt. I kind of like the tights. I would wear them to make more of a rocker statement.

I don't like this particular outfit with the tights at all... :shock:

Source: Spray.no, retrieved from the European Street Style thread

Attachments

• 05087_81.jpg
    05087_81.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 17
i got a pair from topshop but apart from being the usual orange print they are black white and grey:heart:

they look great with black dresses, just dont team them with patterns as it it clashes too much:doh:

i have them as well did the print rub off yours myn did =[ it left just a plain grey bit on them =[

no their fine at the moment!

had to cut the feet off though since topshop tights arent long enough for me legs:(

I think you need to have a certain personality to pull these off (or just very very long legs!!!)

I saw these today at H&M, was kinda thinking about buying them, lol. If I were to wear this, I'd go for a knee length basic black dress, or a deniem skirt. You can either wear them with basics, or go for a wild, punk look with vibrant colors.

haha, when i went to paris last year and wore these people kept raarring at me :D

I loooove Leopard - but for these you must have skinny legs for certain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobAllen4599
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->