Les Breastfeeders

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
AMAZING BAND.! You gotta see them in concert...... live.... they're just breathtaking...... :heart: They sing in french, but who cares..... rock is a universial language.........

The lead singer has the best voice ever..... and the girl in the band used to be a backup singer for Stefie Shock...... she's got a serge gainsbourg thing going on with her singing-talking.......

And best of all.... ...they're a local talent.... ..Montreal.........

They're a bit garage rock-blues-punk....... simply talented.....!

breast_dejeuner_LRG.jpg

bonsound.com

A few members of the group: :heart:

This is writer Johnny and tambourine guy..... amazing stage presence..... his dancing is insane:
martin.jpg

Suzie, singer, writer, guitarist......
suzie.jpg

Joe.... bass, backup vocals here and there
joe.jpg

all pics from lesbreastfeeders.ca

Cool stuff, I like that little 60's "Ye-Ye" touch they got...

^ Did you ever see them live Drexl!? They'll be playing live thursday for the montreal pop fest....... :woot:

This thursday?? Awww, I'm going to see Interpol that day!

drexl said:

I wish I was you!

There music is very light, and bouncy feeling, good change to the stuff i usually listen to

drexl said:

oh youre one lucky guy!!!! :woot: but anyway, les breastfeeders are from mtl...... ...so it's not like you were going to miss a once in a lifetime chance..... so far for the pop fest i am only seeing kings of leon.... don't know what other shows i should attend....

Kimkhuu said:
oh youre one lucky guy!!!! :woot: but anyway, les breastfeeders are from mtl...... ...so it's not like you were going to miss a once in a lifetime chance..... so far for the pop fest i am only seeing kings of leon.... don't know what other shows i should attend....

You Say Party! We Say Die!

Great little band from BC, dancepunk-ish, if you like that kind of stuff, that is...They're playing saturday.

I didn't know them, and thanks to this thread I've gone to Les Breastfeeders website, and they're great!!! The kind of music I like, I've loved it:heart:

I like a lot the songs I've listened to(Ostrogoth-à-gogo, Minijupe et watusi and Laisse autant le vent tout emporter)

yppe!!! Glad you like them..... ^_^ :heart: ostrogoth a gogo is so f* good!!!!

Listen-
I like to think I know EVERYTHING about music..but I had never heard of this band.

I checked them out.

FRIGGIN'
AWESOME.
Thanks for the heads up.

Is there any where that I can download some Les Breastefeeders?
I'm so friggin psyched about them!

Kimkhuu said:
Oh I listened to the Gap (btwn rich and poor) so gooood!!!!! :woot: Do they have a cd out!?

Yup, their full-length album is called Hit The Floor and it's out, I can send you the album via MSN, up it on yousendit or you can get it on Soulseek. As for me, I'm hooked on "Mini Jupe et Watusi". Do you have their album?

^ unfortunately not yet... but i am HOOKED..... ...getting it asap..... like friday probably!!!!! Just cannot wait!!!!! :buzz:..... I saw them live tuesday....... they're really really good live..... and the bassist (joe) .... omg..... :crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->