Les Breastfeeders

drexl said:
Yup, their full-length album is called Hit The Floor and it's out, I can send you the album via MSN, up it on yousendit or you can get it on Soulseek.

do you have pics of them..... ...somehow there's NO pic on there website and NO pic on the net (when i searched) about them........ :unsure:

Kimkhuu said:
do you have pics of them..... ...somehow there's NO pic on there website and NO pic on the net (when i searched) about them........ :unsure:

Here you go:

211542495_l.jpg

YSP-Front.jpg

Funny artwork:

Attachments

• 223213391_l.jpg
    223213391_l.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thanks for the you say party we say die! pics..... wow what a name! ^_^

Gorgeous pics of Les Breastfeeders :heart:
Source: lesbreastfeeders.ca

Attachments

• 35050007_G.jpg
    35050007_G.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 35050034_G.jpg
    35050034_G.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 77920021_G.jpg
    77920021_G.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 77920001_G.jpg
    77920001_G.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 1
^ that's luc.... he's got lots of charisma....... when i saw them tuesday..... he was making tons of jokes.... he's hot... :blush:

Cool pix, I just got their album, it's awesome. My faves so far are: Mini Jupe Et Watusi, J'Pourrais Pas Vivre Avec Toi, Hé-Hé, Amoureux Solitaires, Ça Ira

I want to download their music, but unfortunately I can't find it in my program. And I'm sure their album is completely impossible to find in Spain.
Right now I'm totally addicted to their site because it's the only way to listen to them (and only 3 songs:cry: )

^ I am pretty positive you could buy it online..... :flower:

Drexl!!!! So cool you got their cd..... glad you like it... can't wait to get my hands on a copy of it! :heart:

^ Jesuisici, thanks for the link, I'll check that out! :buzz: :heart:

Guess what guys!? I went to buy the breastfeeders' cd today..... and one of the members of the band works IN that cd store......... !!!!

Drexl, the cd hit the floor from you say party! we say die!, wasn't available where i went, so they ordered it for me and will call me next week to go get it!!!!!!!!! so excited!

also, in the breastfeeders cd, some of the songs are sung by suzie mcelove, she's got the most most most gorgeous voice.!!!!!!! :blush:

Kimkhuu said:
^ Jesuisici, thanks for the link, I'll check that out! :buzz: :heart:

Guess what guys!? I went to buy the breastfeeders' cd today..... and one of the members of the band works IN that cd store......... !!!!

Drexl, the cd hit the floor from you say party! we say die!, wasn't available where i went, so they ordered it for me and will call me next week to go get it!!!!!!!!! so excited!

also, in the breastfeeders cd, some of the songs are sung by suzie mcelove, she's got the most most most gorgeous voice.!!!!!!! :blush:

Hahaha, awesome, what store was that? Did you get it autographed? :P

^ the hmv downtown... no i didnt get it autographed :blush:

the johnny "singing" in song 11 is insane......! :buzz: :heart:

my fave so far are song 4 -angle mort and the last one 13-concerto pour rien dut tot.... it's a reprise of an old song :bang bang....... it is SUBLIMINAL!!!!! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->